National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Bhopal was established in the year 2008. The courses offered by the Institute are FDCT (Fashion Design and Clothing Technology), B.Des. (Accessory Design), B.Des. (Textile Design) and MFM (Masters of Fashion Management).
- Minimum eligibility to apply at NIFT Bhopal in FDCT and B.Des. Program is passing 10+2 examination or equivalent examination.
- Candidates applying to MFM course must hold a three-year Diploma or three or four year graduate degree.
- Admissions to FDCT are given on basis of Personal Interview or Group Discussion.
- Admission to B.Des. and MFM are done on basis of NIFT Entrance Exam score followed by Situation Test/ Group Discussion or Personal Interview.
- 15% (Supernumerary) Reservation is available for Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRI candidates.
- OBC (Non-creamy)/SC/ST candidates also get a reservation of 27%, 15%, and 7.5% respectively.
- Reservation percentage for State Domicile/PHP candidates are 20% (Supernumerary) and 3% (Horizontal) respectively.
Read More: NIFT Bhopal Fees Structure
Highlights Table of NIFT Bhopal Admission
|Name of the Institute||National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Bhopal|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based- FDCT|
|Entrance based - B.Des. and MFM|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of Entrance||NIFT|