National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT), Gandhinagar is one of the forefront fashion designing institutes in India that was established in the year 2004. It offers a 4-year full-time undergraduate course in Bachelor of Fashion Design, Bachelor of Accessory Design and Bachelor of Textile Design. Apart from these courses, NIFT Gandhinagar also offers three Postgraduate programs in designing and fashion.
- Candidates have to apply online from the admission portal of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- To apply for the undergraduate program, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board or 3 or 4-year Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
- For the postgraduate program, candidates must have an undergraduate degree from any Institute/University recognized by law in India.
- Selection is based on the merit in the NIFT Entrance exam and on the basis of Personal Interview.
- 15% and 7.5% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to SC and ST categories.
NIFT Gandhinagar Admission Highlights
|Name of the Institute||National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT), Gandhinagar|
|Affiliated with||National Institute of Fashion Technology(NIFT)|
|Basic admission criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of the entrance||NIFT Entrance Exam|