Pearl Academy of Fashion Management, Jaipur is a private institute established in 2007 by Creative Arts Education Society. At present, PAFM offers three UG, two PG and two 11-month study pathways in design and business streams. Pearl Academy of Fashion Management, Jaipur haspartnerships with various international institutions for awarding student opportunities to study abroad.
- PAFM, Jaipur conducts application process in both online and offline mode.
- Selection of candidates will be based on GPT for UG courses and GPT/DAT for PG courses followed by an interview by the academy.
- NATA exam scores are also accepted for allotting admissions to Interior and Spatial Design and Product and Lifestyle Design courses.
- To be eligible for UG Programs, candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- A Graduate degree from a recognized university is required for admission in PG courses at PAFM, Jaipur.
Read More: Fee Structure of courses at PAFM, Jaipur.
|Name of Institute||Pearl Academy, Jaipur|
|Institute Type||Private Institute|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|
|Application Mode||Online and offline both|
|Name of Entrance||General Proficiency Test, Design Aptitude Test|