Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is a private College and was founded in the year 2006 by Lnct Group Trust, which has 25 educational institutions across Madhya Pradesh under its leadership. The College is affiliated to Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
Rishiraj Dental College and Research Centre offers Bachelor and Master degree in Dental Surgery which are approved by Dental Council of India.
- Applicants to BDS course must have passed the 10+2 examination with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates applying for BDS program will have to appear in All India pre-medical Test (AIPMT), now known as NEET UG or MPDMAT entrance exam.
- Candidates seeking admission to MDS program will have to clear Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, BDS from a recognized university.
- Admission to the MDS course is based on MP Pre PG or DMAT Pre PG entrance examination.
- There is relaxation of 10% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Highlights Table of Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Bhopal
|Name of the Institute||Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Bhopal|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Name of Entrance||
NEET UG/ MP DMAT (BDS)
MP-Pre PG/ DMAT Pre PG (MDS)