Vidya Shikshan Prasarak Mandals Dental College was founded in the year 1996 in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The college is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra and its courses are recognized by the Dental Council of India.
VSPM Dental College offers a 4-year BDS course with 100 seats and 2-year MDS course with 5 specializations.
- Applicants who are seeking admission to BDS and MDS course shall apply offline. They can download the application form available on the website of the college.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply.
- Admission to BDS is done on the basis of valid score in NEET UG.
- The minimum eligibility requirement for MDS course is a BDS degree course from a recognized university.
- Admission to MDS is based on the valid score in NEET MDS.
- Admission to both BDS and MDS course is given on merit basis on the approval of Admission Regulating Authority, Mumbai.
Read More: VSPM Dental College Fees Structure
|Name of the Institute||Vidya Shikshan Prasarak Mandals VSPM Dental College (VSPM), Nagpur|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of the Entrance||