Aspirants seeking admission to 3 year Full-time BCA Program must have pass 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
Admission to undergraduate programs is both entrance and merit-based followed by MAKAUT Counselling. Students must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria in order to get selected for admission.
||Electronics & Electrical Engineering
||Students must have passed 10+2 with PCM, securing an overall aggregate of 45%
||JEE Main through CSAB or JoSAA
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
||Animation & Multimedia
||Passed 10+2 with relevant subjects
||Based on merit and entrance
||Passed 10+2 with 50% along with English.
||Based on merit/scores in 10+2
||Passed 10+2 with 50% along with English.and Mathematics/Computer Science/IT as one of the subjects.
Admission to B.Tech programs is offered through JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority). Students who have appeared for either JEE Mains or JEE Advanced must keep the following points in mind while registering:
- Students having qualified JEE Mains are eligible to apply for seat allotment to NITs only.
- While JEE Advanced qualified candidates can apply to all participating institutions.
- Applicants can fill as many options while registering in the decreasing order.
- In order to be considered for admission according to the given options, students must not forget to lock their choices. Once locked no changes can be made.
- In total, there are 7 rounds for seat allocation where all institutions participate who are a part of it.
- Finally, an acceptance fee must be paid for accepting the seat provisionally.
- Students must appear at the nearest JoSAA center for document verification.
JEE Main Entrance
The application fee for taking this exam varies with the type of candidature. The application fee for the general category is INR 325. The following section throws light on the requirements and the process of registration for JEE Mains.
- Scanned and recent photograph coloured or black/white (but clear contrast) JPG/JPEG format. Size should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Scanned signature in JPG/JPEG format. Size should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- Application forms with unclear photographs will be rejected.
How to Register?
- Visit the official website of JEE Main and click on “Fill Online Application Form”.
- Register by giving your personal details, to generate a user id and password.
- The application number will be generated after submitting the details for registration.
- The form requires personal details, address, and mobile number.
- You can set your security question and password to access the application for the future.
- Submit the application form by logging in with the same user id and password that you had set.
Documents Required During Admission
For admission to NIT, IIIT and GFTI institutions students must carry the following documents for admissions:
- 3 passport sized photographs uploaded for JEE Main entrance.
- Class XII performance check.
- Provisional seat allotment letter.
- Undertaking by the candidate.
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Photo identity card issued by the Government of India.
- Admit card and scorecard of JEE Main.
- Class XII board mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate
- Certificate for persons with disability
- OCI certificate or PIO card, if applicable
- Registration and locked choices for seat allotment