This institute offers 5 years of integrated UG Course BA-LLB course and one year PG Course Master of Law (LLM) course.
- To apply for these courses, the application mode is online.
- The selection process will be based on the basis of Law Entrance Test conducted by Army Institute of Law Mohali.
- To apply for BA LLB course, the student must have completed 10+2 exams from Punjab School Education Board or equivalent examination with at least 45% aggregate score are eligible to apply.
- To apply for LLM course, clearance of either 5 years integrated UG Course BA LLB or 3 years LLB course with at least 55% aggregate score is required.
- Students who are appearing for 10+2 exams can also apply for the entrance exam on a provisional basis.
Army Institute of law (AIL), established in July 1999, is affiliated to Punjabi University, Patiala. This institute is also accredited with an 'A' grade by NAAC.
Army Institute of Law Admissions Highlights 2020
|Name of Institute||Army Institute of Law|
|Affiliation||Punjabi University, Patiala|
|Accreditation||NAAC 'A' grade|
|Types of Courses offered||UG and PG|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (BA LLB) Master of Law (LLM)|
|Application Type||Online mode|
|Course Fee Details||Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (BA LLB) : INR 6,41,000 /- For 5 years
Master of Law (LLM) : INR 1,45,000 /- For 1 year