The Central India College of Law and LLM is one of India’s finest institutions imparting education in the field of legal studies. The college is located at Nagpur in Maharashtra and affiliated to the RTM University, Nagpur.
The college offers 2 undergraduate courses-a three-year LL.B course and a five-year B.A.LL.B course. Besides these 2 courses, Central India College of Law also offers LLM programs with specializations in Intellectual Property Laws, Business Law, Criminal Law and Constitutional and Administrative Law. In partnership with the Asian School of Cyber Laws, the college conducts six-month Diploma courses in Cyber Laws, Intellectual Property Law and Corporate Law.
- The college admits 50% of its students in undergraduate courses (LL.B and B.A. LL.B) through LSAT- India entrance examination.
- Rest of the 50% seats are filled by the admission process conducted by RTM University.
- Candidates seeking admission to the B.A. LL.B course must secure at least 45% (40% for reserved category candidates) aggregate marks in 10+2.
- Those seeking admission to the LL.B course must obtain at least 45% (40% for reserved category candidates) aggregate marks in Graduation (any stream) in order to be eligible to apply.
- The Principal of the College can request the university to hold an entrance test CET Law (online) for admitting candidates who have scored 40% marks in their qualifying examination.
- There is a relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates in the entrance exam.
- Candidates applying through LSAT-India must register online at by paying a registration fee of INR 3800 online through credit or debit card.
- Candidates applying for the undergraduate courses are evaluated on the basis of their academic performance and LSAT/CET Law entrance exam scores conducted by LSAT India and RTM University respectively.
- LL.M applicants are evaluated on the basis of academic merit, i.e. marks obtained in graduation degree exam.
- For LLM, candidates must complete three-year or five-year degree course in law in order to be eligible.
- Candidates can obtain the application forms from the college admissions office.
- The prospectus can be downloaded from the college website after registering online.
Read More: Central India College of Law Fees Structure
Admission Highlights of Central India College of Law and LLM
|Name of the college||Central India College of Law and LLM|
|University Type||State Government Aided|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of Entrance||LSAT, CET Law|