Indira Priyadarshini College of Law was established in the year 1984 under the aegis of Pragath Vidya Samsthe . College is approved by Bar Council of India and is affiliated to Bangalore University.
- College offers students with opportunity in various legal careers
- College is located 12 Km away from the city Railway station
National Service Scheme: It is sponsored by Human Resource Department. In this students are motivated to participate in various awareness programmes. All NSS volunteers are entitled to get Badge, Diary and certificate of NSS which is to be issued by Bangalore University.
- Library: College Library is well equipped with books which includes AIR Manuals, latest law books, ILR, Supreme court and other cases, journals
- Imaginary Court: For basic understanding of the working of the court Bar council of India introduced Practical subject for 4th semester and 8th semester students of LL.B. so the institute has made an artificial court.
- Hostel: The college has provide separate hostel for both male and female students
- Sports: College offers facilities for various indoor and outdoor sports and games. There facilities available for chess, carrom, cricket, football, table tennis, etc.