Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) is the Law wing of the O.P. Jindal Global University located in Sonepat, Haryana. The institute offers two 5-year integrated law courses (BA-LL.B. and BBA-LL.B.) and a 3-year LL.B. program at undergraduate level. At postgraduate level, JGLS offers one-year residential LL.M. programs in 3 law disciplines in addition to a LL.M. program in General Law and a non-residential program in Taxation Law. It also offers a Ph.D. program in legal studies to eligible candidates.
Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and is a member of the International Association of Law Schools (IALS), USA and American Association of Law Libraries (AALL), USA. It also is the only Indian member of the Law Schools Global League (LSGL), Istanbul/ Madrid.
- Appearing in LSAT-India and attending its respective counselling is a mandatory clause for admission to all courses (except Ph.D.) offered by Jindal Global Law School.
- Candidates applying for LL.M. program are given 70% weightage on their entrance test score, and the remaining 30% weightage is given to their Statement of Purpose, Curriculum Vitae and performance in the telephonic interview.
- Candidates with a Teacher Fellowships from the UGC or any other Government funding agency are exempted from the Ph.D. entrance exam.
- Such candidates are selected on the basis of PI only.
- Ph.D. applicants who have completed Ph.D. coursework/ M. Phil from another University, and have the approval of the School Doctoral Committee (SDC) are selected on the basis of academic record and their performance in the previous entrance exam and interview.
- Reservation is provided as per University norms.
Highlights of Jindal Global Law School Admissions
|Name of the Institute||Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Name of Entrance Exam||LSAT-India|