KIIT School of Law is a private law school, established in 2007 to impart legal education. The academic programs offered by this school have the approval of BCI and accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade. NIRF has ranked this college at 12th among the top law schools in 2020. Presently, it is running integrated BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, B.Sc.-LLB at the UG level, LLM at the PG level, and also a Ph.D. program in the field of Law. It is the only law school in India that offers specialized honors courses.
KIIT School of Law Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||2007 | Private|
|Accreditation||‘A’ grade by NAAC|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Research|
KIIT School of Law Rankings
The KIIT School of Law is ranked among the top law schools by national agencies. Given below are the statistics for the same.
|Outlook India Magazine||13th||2019|
KIIT School of Law Courses
This institute offers undergraduate, post-graduate, and also Ph.D. program. Tabulated below is the information for the same.
Read more KIIT School of Law Courses & Fees
KIIT School of Law Admissions
Candidates seeking admission for Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses have to qualify KIITEE exam conducted by the institute
Admission to a Ph.D. program is granted based on the performance in the Entrance examination, Academic background, and Interviews.
How to apply?
- Visit the Institute’s official website and download the application form.
- Fill in the details in the form of application
- Paste a photograph of passport size and append the signature.
Send the filled form with relevant documents to the following address
The Director, Admissions,
KIIT, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha
Read more KIIT School of Law Admission
KIIT School of Law Facilities
- Library: This institute has a world-class library integrating various sources of information under a roof consisting of comprehensive collection for students of all branches. This central library consists of various online catalogs, E-news, E-papers, Journals, etc.
- Biotech Laboratory: This institute has high tech robust infrastructural laboratory incorporating various equipment functional to students.
- Stadium: This stadium is extended up to 29 acres and holds various day & night matches and is mainly the centre for Ranji Trophy matches. This stadium is split into different campuses each having a swimming pool, sports complexes, and indoor stadiums.
- Sports complex: The outdoor sports complex mainly incorporates 2 Lawn tennis court, Basketball court, and 3 volleyball grounds. The Indoor sports complex is a multipurpose indoor hall with facilities of a badminton court, basketball court, volleyball court, Table tennis and many more
Read more KIIT School of Law Hostel
KIIT School of Law FAQs
Ques. Is the entrance examination compulsory for admission?
Ans. This institute offers admission to students who have appeared for the Entrance Examination conducted by the institute itself with a good and valuable score.
Ques. Does the college have a moot court?
Ans. Yes, the college has well-developed moot court where the law students can practice imaginary cases to enhance their skills
Ques. Is Are hostel facilities available for students?
Ans. Yes, there are separate hostels for male and female with modern facilities
Ques. How are the placements at KIIT School of Law?
Ans: The institute has impressive placement records. Various law firms such as law firms like J Sagar Associates, Wadia Ghandy & Co., Khaitan & Co. corporate and MNCs like Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Bajaj Allianz, and Ernst & Young recruit students from this law school
Ques. How to apply for KIITEE?
Ans. The candidate must visit the official website of KIITEE, fill in the application form, upload the documents required, and appear in the test and counselling session