Government College of Pharmacy is a Public Institute located in Bangalore, Karnataka and was established in the year 1964. The institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
The courses offered by Government College of Pharmacy are B.Pharm., M.Pharm. and Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) respectively.
- Minimum eligibility to apply for B.Pharm. is 10+2 examination or equivalent in Science stream with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.
- For D.Pharm, candidate must pass 10+2 in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology in any of the examinations.
- Candidates with D.Pharma. and minimum 45% marks are eligible to apply for Lateral Entry in B.Pharm.
- Admission to D.Pharma. and B.Pharm. (Lateral) is done on basis of Merit in the qualifying examination.
- Admissions to B.Pharm. Program are done through KCET score.
- Applicants to M.Pharm. Courses must hold a B.Pharm. Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Admissions to M.Pharm. Course is done on basis of the scores obtained in PGCET entrance exam.
- To take admission in Government College of Pharmacy, the applicants must visit the college website/ premises to download/ collect the application form.
Highlights Table of Government College of Pharmacy
|Name of the Institute||Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based/ Merit Based|
|Name of Entrance||
KCET 2020 (B.Pharm.)
PGCET 2020 (M.Pharm.)