Kamla Nehru College of Pharmacy, established in 1983, located off National Highway no. 7, in the vicinity of Butibori MIDC. The college is affiliated to Rashtrasanta Tukadoji Maharaj, Nagpur University, Nagpur. It is recognized by the State Government and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and the courses are approved by the Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi. The institute has been accredited with 'A' grade by NAAC.
Kamla Nehru College of Pharmacy Courses
Kamla Nehru College of Pharmacy offers UG & PG Courses. A brief about the same is given below:
• HSC passed in PCB/PCM with 50% and 45% for OPEN/OBC category and 40% for SC/ST Candidates.
• Diploma Holders in Pharmacy with minimum of 45% marks.
• Obtained Non-Zero Score in NEET, MHTCET.
• B.Pharm from any AICTE approved College with 55% for Open Category & 50% for (ST/SC/NT/VJ/SBC) Candidates.
• Obtained Non-Zero Score at Government CET/AUPPC – CET/ Qualified GPAT.
|M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)||15|
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Candidates:
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with PCM/PCB with minimum 50% marks.
- Passed B.Pharm from AICTE/PCI/Central/State Government approved institution with minimum 55% marks.
Admission: Candidates can apply for admission from the website of the college. Candidates are required to pay the admission fee online.
Read About Kamla Nehru College Courses & Fees
Kamla Nehru College of Pharmacy Placement
The college provides training and on campus recruitment to the students. The college has tie up with various potential industry recruiters and guide them through Industrial Training, Research Projects, Pool Campus Drive and Faculty Industrial Training. Some of the recruiters of the college are Anacon Ltd., BDA Pharma, Siddh:ayu, Zim, GSK, Wockhardt, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Baidyanath, Adora Products Pvt. Ltd.
Placement Record of the year 2017-18:
|Name of the Company||Number of Students Selected|
|Suguna Food Ltd.||1|
Kamla Nehru College of Pharmacy Facilities
The college offers various facilities for students and staff. It also organizes co-curricular and extracurricular activities for students. Well stacked library, hostel, canteen, bus transportation, Laboratory, Computer Laboratory, Industrial Pharmacy facilities. Seminars, Workshops, Projects and other cultural events are organized from time to time.