Madras Medical College (MMC) is affiliated to The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University. It offers MBBS, B.Pharm, BPT & B.Sc (Nursing) at UG level and MD, MS, M.Pharm & M.Sc (Nursing) at PG level. Madras Medical College also offers PG Diploma and Super-specialty courses, namely, DM & M.Ch in various disciplines.
- For MBBS course, 15% seats will be filled on the basis of NEET-UG score while 85% through State Quota.
- For all PG Diploma and MD & MS courses, 50% seats will be reserved for State Quota while rest of the seats will be filled on the basis of valid NEET-PG score.
- The admission to B.Pharm, B.Sc (Nursing) and BPT is granted on the basis of marks in 10+2 and Tamil Nadu Professional Courses Entrance Examination (TNPCEE) conducted by Anna University.
- Merit in the qualifying examination and performance in Tamil Nadu Post Graduate Entrance Examination is the only criteria to secure admission in M.Sc (Nursing) & M.Pharm courses.
- A valid score in entrance and relevant work experience is required to take admission in DM & M.Ch courses.
- Total 262 seats are available in the courses offered by Madras Medical College.
- State Quota admissions are governed by Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai.
- All India Quota admissions are governed by Director General of Health Sciences (DGHS), New Delhi.
- Candidates have to fill the application form (available on the official website of Directorate of Medical Education) and submit the same through the post.
Read More: Madras Medical college NEET Cutoff
Madras Medical College Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||Madras Medical College|
|Affiliated to||The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Name of the Entrance||MBBS: NEET-UG MD/MS/PG Diploma: NEET-PG|