Aspirants seeking admission to 2-year Full-time Program should have a degree in B.Pharma.
It is mandatory to bringGPAT/GATE/NET score card at the time of counselling/Group Discussion and Interview. Further GPAT/GATE/NET is an essential qualification for all programme [including M.B.A.(Pharm.)
The institute offers a Master of Surgery in Pharmacology (M.S Pharm). It is offered in full time regular mode with various specializations.
|Basic Eligibility Criteria
The number of seats offered under M.S (Pharm) :
- Medicinal Chemistry - 20 seats
- Natural Products - 07 seats
- Pharmacoinformatics - 05 seats
- Pharmacology and Toxicology - 20 seats
- Pharmaceutics - 11 seats
- Medicinal Chemistry & Natural Products – Candidates must have completed B.Pharm OR M.Sc (Organic Chemistry).
- Pharmacoinformatics - Candidates must have completed B. Pharm OR M.Sc. (Organic /Physical/Pharmaceutical Chemistry) OR M.Sc./B.Tech. (Bioinformatics) OR M.Sc. (Biochemistry /Biotechnology /Molecular Biology /Microbiology).
- Pharmacology and Toxicology - Candidates must have completed B.Pharm OR B.V.Sc OR M.B.B.S
- The candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or CGPA of 6.75 out of scale of 10 (General candidates), 55% aggregate or CGPA 6.25 out of 10 (SC/ST) and 50% aggregate or CGPA of 5.75 out of 10 (Physically Handicapped) from the recognized University.
- Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in graduation and scores obtained in NIPER JEE.
- The candidates are shortlisted and will have to appear for counseling and personal interview.
- Candidates must have obtained a valid score in GATE/ NET or GPAT except for Foreign nationals, sponsored candidates from Government Departments, R & D organizations, Public Sector Undertakings/Reputed Pharmaceutical Enterprises.