AAU VET (Veterinary Entrance Test) is conducted by AAU (Assam Agricultural University) to admit students into various UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry at Assam Agricultural University. AAU VET 2021 Application forms will be released on August 01, 2021 (tentatively). Assam Agricultural University will release AAU VET 2021 Merit list based on the performance of candidates in the Qualifying Exam.
AAU VET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates interested in appearing for AAU VET 2021 must know all the important exam dates. Important dates of AAU VET 2021 are listed in the table below:
|Availability of online application form||August 1, 2021|
|Last date for submitting the application form||September 06, 2021|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
|Date of examination||To be announced|
|Publication of Merit List / Result||To be announced|
|Release of AAU VET Cutoff||To be announced|
|First Round of AAU VET Counselling||To be announced|
AAU VET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in appearing for AAU VET 2021 should first check if they satisfy all the eligibility conditions for applying in the entrance examination. Applicants have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for applying in AAU VET 2021.
The eligibility criteria for AAU VET 2021 are as follows:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics and English as main subjects.
- Candidates can only apply if they have the certificate of permanent residence of Assam.
- Wards of Para-military/defense personnel who are posted in Assam for at least one year can apply for AAU VET 2021.
- The minimum age of candidates should be 17 years and the maximum age of candidates should be 25 years, on or before December 31, 2021.
- For candidates under SC, ST and OBC categories, a relaxation of age by a maximum of 5 years will be there.
AAU VET 2021 Application Form
The application form is available on the official website of AAU on August 01, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates must submit AAU VET 2021 Application Form are always advised to submit their fully filled application forms before the last date.
The steps to fill and submit the AAU VET 2021 Application Form are listed below:
- Visit the official website of Assam Agricultural University (aau.ac.in).
- Register by entering your name, date of birth, email ID and phone number. The login ID will be sent to candidates via email.
- Log in by using your user ID and Password.
- Fill AAU VET 2021 Application Form online.
- Enter your personal and educational qualification details in the application form.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph (3cm X 4cm) in jpeg format along with scanned signature (3cm X 1cm) in jpeg format.
- Upload your educational certificates and certificate of residence of Assam.
- Verify if all the details furnished in the application form are accurate.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1100 through an online payment gateway.
- Acknowledgment of successful online registration will be sent to candidates via email or SMS.
Candidates must keep in mind that no correction can be done on their application form once they have submitted the application form and have paid the application fee. The application fee of AAU VET 2021 is non-refundable.
AAU VET 2021 Admit Card
AAU VET 2021 Admit Card will be issued on 4th week of September 2021 in online mode. Admit card is the mandatory document without which candidates cannot appear for the exam. If a candidate fails to show their admit card to the invigilator at the exam center, they will not be permitted to take the examination. The steps to download AAU VET 2021 Admit Card is listed below:
- Visit the official website of AAU (aau.ac.in)
- Click on the link that says “VET 2021 Admit Card”.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can download the admit card.
- Login using your user ID and password.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on “submit” button.
- Your AAU VET 2021 Admit Card will appear on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card.
In case of any discrepancy, you must immediately contact the conducting authority of the entrance examination. Candidates can contact by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telefax: 0376-2340001. The exam day instructions will be printed on the back of the admit card.
Candidates must follow all the rules mentioned on the admit card so that they do not face any problems on the day of AAU VET 2021. Apart from carrying the hard copy of the admit card, candidates also need to carry one of the following documents to the exam center as identity proof:
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
Candidates are advised to keep the admit card safely with them after the examination till the process of admission is over.
AAU VET 2021 Exam Center
The exam center of AAU VET 2021 are clearly mentioned on the Candidate’s Admit Card. There will be only three exam centers for AAU VET 2021, all located in Assam. They are as follows:
- Biswanath Chariali
Candidates can choose the exam center of their preference while filling the AAU VET 2021 Application Form. Once an exam center is allocated to a candidate, it cannot be changed. The conducting authority will not entertain any request for changing the exam center.
AAU VET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will be appearing in AAU VET 2021 examination must know the exam pattern so that they can be well prepared on the day of the examination. AAU VET is a pen and paper-based examination. The highlight of AAU VET 2021 Exam Pattern is listed in the table below:
|AAU VET 2021 Exam Pattern|
|Mode of examination||Offline (Pen and paper-based)|
|Duration of examination||2 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Number of sections||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
|Number of questions||150|
|Language of question paper||English|
|Marking Scheme||+1 mark will be awarded to candidates for every right answer|
|Negative marking||-0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.|
The subjects covered under AAU VET 2021 are Biology (Zoology and Botany), Chemistry and Physics. The division of marks is listed in the table below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||60||60|
Candidates must devote time to all the three subjects in order to score well in the entrance examination. In the biology section, 30 questions will be asked from Zoology and 30 questions will be asked from Botany
AAU VET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of AAU VET 2021 comprises topics from Biology (Zoology and Botany), Chemistry and Physics subjects. The syllabus of the subjects will be of 10+2 level. Candidates can solve previous year question papers of AAU VET 2021 for scoring well in the examination. Candidates can also solve mock tests to improve their time management skills.
AAU VET 2021 Result
The Result of AAU VET 2021 will be released in the last week of August 2021 in the form of a merit list. Candidates can check their AAU VET 2021 Result by visiting the official website of the university. The steps to check the result are listed below:
- Visit the official website of AAU (aau.ac.in).
- Click on the link that says “VET Result 2021”
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Login using your user ID and password
- Now, enter your hall ticket number
- AAU VET 2021 Result will appear on your computer screen in pdf format
- Download and take a printout of the result
AAU VET 2021 Counselling
Candidates who will qualify AAU VET 2021 will be called for counseling by AAU which will begun from the third week of September. Candidates whose names will appear in the merit list will be eligible to attend the AAU VET 2021 Counselling. The documents that candidates need to carry on the day of counseling are as follows:
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10+2
- Permanent resident certificate of Assam
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- AAU VET 2021 Admit Card
- AAU VET 2021 Scorecard
- Passport size photographs
The final admission will be on the basis of merit of candidates, reservation policy and availability of seats.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.