IIM Indore CAT 2021 Cut off and admission criteria for MBA Admissions 2022-24 have been released online for domestics and international candidates. The overall qualifying CAT 2021 Cut off is 90%ile for the General & EWS categories, 80%ile for NC-OBC candidates, 60%ile for SC, and 50%ile for ST & PwD candidates.
- Qualifying the minimum sectional and overall CAT 2021 Cut off is essential to be eligible for the Stage 2 selection process that includes WAT and PI rounds.
- IIM Shortlist for WAT-PI round will be based on the composite score calculated after taking into account 4 factors- CAT 2021 score (20%), SSC score (34%), HSC score (40%), Diversity factor (6%).
- As per the admission criteria released by IIM Indore, WAT may not be conducted if the PI round is held in online mode due to the pandemic situation. In this case, the final selection will be done based on the remaining components of the Final Composite Score Computation. Read More IIM Shortlist and Admission
- International students need a minimum GMAT score of 700 as of Dec 31, 2021, to apply for IIM Indore admission 2022-24.
- Candidates who have completed the graduation on or after AY 2020 can apply for the admission process of IIM Indore based on the pass or promotion certificates.
|IIM Kozhikode Cutoff and Admission Criteria Through CAT||IIM Ahmedabad Cutoff and Admission Criteria Through CAT||FMS Delhi Admission Criteria|
IIM Indore CAT Cut off 2021 & Selection Criteria
CAT 2021 cut off for IIM Indore along with various stages of the selection process is provided below based on the official notification released by the institute.
Stage-I: Eligibility Criteria
- Only those applicants who will meet the specified criteria will be considered for Stage-2 of the selection process.
- It is mandatory to score equal to or above the below mention CAT Cut off both sectional and overall.
Stage-II: Shortlist for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Candidates qualifying the above-mentioned cut off criteria will be considered for stage-2 shortlist for WAT and PI.
- Here, the composite scores will be calculated based on which candidates will be called for WAT and PI.
Computation of Composite Score (CS)
Stage-III: Final Selection
- Candidates qualifying Stage-II will only be considered for the final selection.
- After that, a category-wise merit list will be generated based on the Final Composite Score.
*In case the PI round is conducted online due to the COVID-19 situation, the WAT component will be removed from the above criteria and the final selection will be done based on the remaining components.
IIM Indore CAT Cut off 2020
IIM Indore Seat Intake through CAT
|Programme||Total Seats||Female Students||Male Students|
|5 Year IMP||108||41||67|
- IIM Visakhapatnam Shortlist & Admission Criteria
- IIM Trichy Shortlist & Admission Criteria
- IIM Ranchi Shortlist & Admission Criteria
IIM Indore CAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
IIM Indore has released CAT eligibility criteria for the candidates who are planning to take admission in the 2022-24 batch.
Candidates Graduated in AY 2019 or Before
- Candidates must have completed the Bachelor’s degree or professional degree with at least 50% marks in the general category and 45% marks for other category candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree must have a minimum course duration of 3 years after the completion of Class 12.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be based on the practice followed by the institution/university from where the candidate has been awarded the degree.
Candidates Graduated in AY year 2020 or After
- Candidates must have completed the Bachelor’s degree or professional degree with “promotion/pass” instead of “award of marks”. The decision has been taken because different institutes might have used different methods to evaluate the performance of candidates during COVID-19, hence Candidates with “promotion/pass” instead of “award of marks” certificates are eligible to apply.
- This eligibility relaxation is also applicable to those candidates who are final year students with an “award” of marks. But these candidates will also have to submit the course completion certificate issued by the Principal/ HOD before June 30, 2022, if they get selected for the final admission offer.
- IIM Indore may verify eligibility at various stages of the selection process. Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of the minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IIM Indore. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
Must Read News
- Tips to Crack Written Ability Test in IIMs
- Diversity at IIMs: Benefits to Non-Engineers and Female Candidates
IIM Indore Selection Process for International Applicants
Only Foreign passport holders will be considered as ‘International Applicants’ for admission to the PGP in the 2022-24 batch.
- The candidate must have a valid Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score with a minimum overall score of 700, as of December 31, 2021.
- The scores of the GMAT taken from January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2021, will only be considered for processing the application.
- The eligibility criteria for the candidates who have graduated in the AY 2019 or before and in the AY 2020 or after will remain the same as mentioned above.
- International applicants seeking admission to 2 year PGP can take GMAT in their country and apply for admission in the prescribed application form which is available at the official website of the institute.
- The last date for receipt of the complete application form is January 20, 2022.
- The application form must include the following set of materials:
- Completed Application Form
- Self-Attested copy of the latest GMAT scores
- Self-Attested copy of the latest TOEFL score, if the medium of instruction has not been English
- Three letters of recommendation from a competent authority (Teacher/Employer)
- A Statement of Purpose
- Self-Attested photocopy of Passport
- A non-refundable application processing fee of US $100
- Candidates will be shortlisted for PI based on the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by the 1st week of February 2022 regarding the further process of PI.
- IIM Indore will conduct the admission interviews for the shortlisted candidates in online mode/offline in Delhi and Mumbai only.
The final selection of the candidate would be based on the merit generated using the Final Composite Score (FCS).
|Personal Interview Score||70|
|Final Composite Score (FCS)||Sum of above scores|
IIM Indore Program Wise Selection Process
IIM Indore admission process PGPM | CL Research
For the EPGP Programme
- The applicant will be selected on the basis of the CAT or GMAT exam score.
- Selected candidates will then be called for a personal interview. The final selection will be based on a candidate’s past experience, past academic record, and on the CAT or GMAT score (as applicable)
IIM Indore admission process FPM | CL Research
- Candidates who aim to seek admissions to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) will be invited via an advertisement.
- Students then will be selected on the basis of their application and profile.
- A Briefing and Written Test will be conducted of the Shortlisted candidates
- Briefing - Students are told more about the structure of the FPM program
- Written Test - A Two-hour test that has questions related to Analytical ability and Research writing
- Students are then selected on the basis of the written test.
- Shortlisted applicants are invited for the personal interview round and further evaluation at the IIM-Indore campus. The final selection is made on the basis of the interview.
CAT Reservation Criteria: IIM Indore
IIM Indore Placement
Key Highlights of IIM Indore 2020 Placement (2018-20 batch)
- Average CTC: INR 22.92 Lakh PA
- Median CTC: INR 22 Lakh PA
- Increase in highest CTC: 23.5%
- Highest CTC: INR 50 Lakh PA
- Number of first time recruiters: 50
IIM Indore Placement Statistics and Top Companies
|Consulting||22%||Avalon Consulting The Boston Consulting Group Bain Capability Centre Cognizant Business Consulting Deloitte India Ernst & Young Infosys Management Consulting PwC India PwC US Management Consulting SKP Consulting|
|Finance||23%||Axis Bank Bank of America Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank HDFC Bank HSBC ICICI Bank Max Life Insurance|
|General Management||20%||Amazon American Express Cloudtail MakeMyTrip Rebel Foods Capgemini ELITE FIIT-JEE Aditya Birla Retail Bridgestone ICICI Bank L&T Maveric Systems Tech Mahindra Willis Towers Watson and Xiaomi.|
|Sales and Marketing||23%||Aditya Birla Fashion Retail Limited Asian Paints Cipla Dabur Dolcera Eli Lily GroupM GSK Pharma Hindustan Unilever ITC Jubilant Foodworks L'Oreal Panasonic Piramal Group Tata • International Tata Power Tata Steel TVS UB Group Godrej Kohler Whirlpool.|
|IT and Analytics||12%||Capgemini Cognizant FIS Global HCL Technologies HP Inc. IBM Infosys L&T Infotech Tata Consultancy Services Mahindra Comviva|
IIM Indore CAT Cut off & Selection Process 2021 FAQs
Ques. Are class 10 and 12 marks considered for IIM Indore Admission 2022-24?
Ans. Yes, class 10 and 12 marks have been awarded high weightage in composite score calculation for WAT-PI shortlist. Class 10 and 12 marks have 34% and 40% weightage rat the shortlist stage respectively. For final score calculation, 10% weightage has been assigned to both
Ques. What are the factors that affect IIM Indore CAT Cut Off 2021?
Ans. The factors that affect IIM Indore Cut Off are as follows:
- The Number of Candidates attempting CAT
- Number of Courses IIM Indore is offering
- Total Number of Vacancies at IIM Indore
- Difficulty level of CAT
Ques. What are the factors that affect the composite score for IIM Indore Admission 2022-24?
Ans. The Factors that affect a candidates composite score are as follows:
- CAT 2021 Score
- HSC score/12th standard score
- SSC Score/10th standard score
- Diversity Factor (to maintain a balance of students from different fields)
Ques. What are the disciplines for IIM Indore MBA Placements?
Ans. The disciplines available at IIM Indore Placements include:
- General Management
- Sales and Marketing
- IT and Analytics
Ques. Will WAT be conducted for admission to IIM Indore MBA batch 2022-24?
Ans. As per the admission criteria 2022-24, IIM Indore has given a weightage of 20% to WAT in the final selection score calculation. However, it has also been stated that if due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the selection process is conducted online, then WAT will not be conducted and the final score will be calculated based on other parameters- PI score, CAT score, SSC & HSC scores.
Ques. What is the sectional qualifying cut off for CAT 2021 IIM Indore admission?
Ans. The sectional qualifying cut off is 80 percentile for the general candidates, 70 for NC-OBC candidates, 55 for SC candidates, and 45 for ST & PwD candidates.
Ques. How do I check my IIM Indore shortlist status?
Ans. To check your shortlist status, visit the official IIM Indore website and click on the ‘Shortlisted candidates for MBA’ link. Enter your CAT 2021 application id, password, and email id. Your shortlist status will be displayed on the screen.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.