CG Pre BA BEd 2021 and CG Pre BSc BEd 2021 Exam Result is released on November 19, 2021. Candidates can find the results on the official website at vyapam.cgstate.gov.in using their roll number.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 is expected to start registration by the 1st week of April, 2022. Eligible candidates are required to complete their online CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Registrations by the 4th week of May.
- Candidates are required to upload their signatures and photographs to the application portal as part of the application process.
- CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Admit Card will be made available to the candidates weeks before the exam is conducted.
What is CG Pre B.Ed? CG Pre B.Ed or Chhattisgarh Pre BEd Exam Entrance is a state-level exam held for candidates who want to pursue a professional course for teaching. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts this exam for admission to various B.Ed. courses provided by various colleges across the state. Eligible candidates can apply for the entrance exam by registering for the exam online. Check CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern.
Candidates are selected to teaching colleges and given admissions based on their scores. Check CG Pre-B.Ed. Participating Colleges
Table of Contents
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Exam Dates
Here we have mentioned the tentative dates of CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 Examination:
|CG Pre BEd Exam Online Application form starts||1st week of April, 2022|
|CG Pre BEd Exam Last Date of availing SBI challan for offline payment of application fee||2nd week of May, 2022|
|CG Pre BEd Exam Last Date to Apply||4th week of May, 2022|
|Availability of CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Admit Card||1st week of June, 2022|
|CG Pre BEd 2022 Exam Date||1st week of July, 2022|
|CG Pre BEd Exam 2022 Result Declaration||1st week of August, 2022|
|CG Pre BEd Exam 2022 Counselling||4th week of August, 2022|
|CG Pre BEd Exam 2022 Phase-1 Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|CG Pre BEd Exam 2022 Phase-2 Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|CG Pre BEd Exam 2022 Phase-3 Seat allotment||To be announced|
|CG Pre BEd Exam 2022 Final Phase Seat allotment||To be announced|
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who satisfy the following criteria given below are eligible to apply for CG Pre B.Ed. 2022
- Applicants who are Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Foreign candidates are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks as per the NCTE notification in the Graduation or Post Graduation level can also apply. In case of the reserved category candidates (SC/ST) there will be a relaxation of 5% in the marks.
The minimum qualifying age of candidate must be not more than 20 years. The age will be calculated as on December 31 of the respective year of the exam.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Application Form
Candidates can access the online application form once they ensure the fact that they are satisfying all the eligibility criteria. The application process involved the form filling and remittance of application fee. It is suggested to enter all the correct information and have preview before submitting the application form. Concerned candidates must follow the steps below for accessing the application fee:
- Candidates must visit the official website i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Click on the link CG Pre B.Ed Application Form link.
- Enter all the details as asked to mention in the application form: name, gender, father’ s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, roll number, contact information, phone number, identification marks, exam city preference, etc.
- Scan and upload all the mentioned documents in jpeg format in a size not more than 50 KB.
- Post all the formalities thoroughly read the ‘Declaration’.
- Once you have finished reading the same click on ‘I Agree’.
- Enter the ‘exam city preference’ in addition with the center code.
- Click on ‘Confirm and Continue’.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Application Verification’ window.
- Click on ‘Pay’.
- Your registration ID will be generated.
CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 Application Fees
The application fee can be remitted both online and offline. Candidates who want to pay online can choose from payment gateways like ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/SBI Bank.
On the other hand, for offline payment one must opt for bank challan through any SBI Branch.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
- CG Pre B.Ed 2022 will follow the Multiple Choice based question pattern. Each question will contain four answer options out of which one option will be the ultimate answer.
- Aspirants will be awarded one mark for every correct answer. If they select more than one option as an answer, zero marks will be given in such cases.
- There is no negative marking applicable for incorrect answer. Every un-attempted question will be allotted zero marks.
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Sections in Paper||5|
- The test will be conducted in offline mode where candidates will be provided with the OMR sheet.
- Candidates have to circle the correct option with a black or blue ballpoint pen on the OMR sheet. The question paper will comprise 100 objective questions.
- The overall duration of CG Pre B.Ed Exam Pattern is 2 hours. There will be a total of 5 sections in the question paper:
|General Mental Ability||30|
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Admit Card will be released at the official website. Applicants who have successfully completed their application procedure are only qualified to avail the admit cards. It is suggested to handle the same with care till the end of the exam procedure. All the aspirants must carry the admit card to the exam venue on the exam day.
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Exam Center
- Date and time of the exam
- Time to report to the exam center
- Time and duration of the question paper.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Admit Card: How to Download?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the admit card link for downloading it.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- The CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Admit Card will appear at your screen.
- Download and print it for future references.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Exam Center
- CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 Exam is expected to be conducted in offline mode across 27 cities in Chhattisgarh(india).
- The option for selecting/confirming CG Pre-B.Ed. 2022 Exam Center would be available for candidates during CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 Online Slot booking.
- Candidates will first mention their choice of CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 Exam Centers by indicating the corresponding test center code in the online application.
- CG Pre-B.Ed Exam 2022 will be conducted at the following centers across the Chhattisgarh:
|Exam Center||Code No.||Exam Center||Code No.||Exam Center||Code No.|
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Syllabus
- CG Pre B.Ed Exam Syllabus will comprise 100 questions from five different subjects viz. General Awareness, Educational Interest, General Mental Eligibility, General English and General Hindi.
- Candidates must go through the syllabus so that they can prepare well for the examination. Vyapam University has announced CG Pre-B.Ed syllabus.
- Candidates can get a fair idea about all the important topics from CG Pre-B.Ed Syllabus so as to know about the expected questions.
CG B.Ed Exam 2022 Syllabus will consist of the following topics:
- General Science
- Basic Education
- Aptitude and Development of student
- Child progressive education
- Development of Teacher Education in India
- School-related Experiments and New Finding Activities
- Reports & Tests
- Methods and theories
- Responsibility of teachers
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Responsibility towards society
- Ability of teaching
General Mental Eligibility
- Figure classification
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Alphabet Test
- Dictionary related question
- Venn Diagram
- Non-verbal series
- Sitting Arrangement
- Logical Deduction
- Barna Vihar
- Shabd Rachna
- Shabd Bichar
CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 Recommended Books
Aspirants can get the books either online or offline. Besides, they have to solve the sample papers and also sit for mock tests for cracking the entrance. The below table show the books along with ISBN number.
|Name of the books||Publisher||ISBN Number|
|Chhattisgarh Pre-B.Ed. Entrance Exam||Arihant Publication||978-9352513833|
|Chhattisgarh Pre-B.Ed. Pravesh Pariksha||Arihant Publication||978-9352513826|
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Cut off
- After the declaration of the result, the cut off is published on the official website.
- Cut off marks will determine whether an aspirant is further eligible for the counselling procedure.
- Candidates need to click the official website for the cut-offs and the further admission procedure.
- The seat allotment for counselling is done on the basis of the cut off marks scored by an individual.
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Result
CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 Result is expected to be released by the 4th week of September, 2022. Steps to check CG Pre-B.Ed Result are mentioned below:
- Candidates must visit the official website of CG Pre B.Ed 2022.
- Enter the roll number as mentioned in the admit card on the desired blank as given
- Click on ‘Submit’
- A new page will open with the result window will open on your screen.
- Download and take a few copies of its prints for future reference.
Candidates are advised to check for the following details in their rank cards.
- Overall Rank
- Female Rank
- Category Rank
- Female Category Rank
- Ph. Rank
- Ex. Rank
- FF Rank
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 Counselling
Candidates who have successfully completed the counselling form are eligible for the same. The counselling is expected to begin on the 1st week of October, 2022. The counselling will be held in three rounds.
Candidates should follow the below steps for registration of counselling:
- Candidates must visit the official web portal.
- Fill CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 Counselling registration form
- Enter your choices related to the colleges you want to attain for counselling.
- Lock your choices.
- Take a printout of the counseling registration form.
The following steps post the form filling involves:
- Downloading of provisional allotment letter
- Reporting at the allotted college
- Payment of counseling fee
- Verification of documents
CG Pre B.Ed 2022 FAQs
Ques. Is there an age limit to attend CG Pre-B.Ed 2022?
Ans. CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 can only be attended by candidates of 20 years of age. There is no upper age limit for the exam.
Ques. Is there a negative marking for CG Pre-B.Ed 2022?
Ans. CG Pre-B.Ed 2022 does not have any negative marking. New announcements will be made on the official website.
Ques. What is the marks distribution in the CG Pre B.Ed Exam?
Ans. CG Pre-B.Ed Exam has a total of 100 marks. General Awareness has 20 marks, Educational Interest & General Mental Ability has 30 marks, whereas General English & General Hindi has 10 marks.
Ques. How many questions are asked for CG B.Ed Exam 2022?
Ans. Candidates are asked a total of 100 questions. Each question has a weightage of 1 mark.
Ques. How much time is provided to candidates to complete CG Pre B.Ed Exam?
Ans. Candidates are required to complete the exam within 2 hours. Candidates will be provided with more information on their CG Pre B.Ed Admit Card.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.