IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card release date has been delayed till further notice. The authority will release the new date to download the document on the official website. Only registered candidates will be able to download IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card.
- IIT JAM Admit Card is compulsory to carry admit card in order to write the exam. The admit card will contain details like IIT JAM Exam Center, Exam date, timings, candidates’ information.
- Candidates must carry any one of the valid photo ID proofs like the Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License, and PAN card, on the exam day.
- Candidates are required to keep their Admit Card safely for the further Admission Procedure as the Authority will not send any Admit Card through any offline mode.
- Candidates can download their admit card by entering enrollment ID/email ID, password, and security code. JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) can be used for IIT JAM 2022 Registration and password.
Read the article to know more about IIT JAM exam centers, documents required at exam center and much more.
IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card Dates
|Release of IIT JAM Admit Card|
|IIT JAM Exam Day||February 13, 2022|
|IIT JAM Result||March 22, 2022|
|IIT JAM Counselling||April 11 – 25, 2022|
IIT JAM Admit Card 2022 Sample
How to Download IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the IIT JAM admit card 2022:
- Visit the official website.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the IIT JAM login page.
- Enter the login credentials like Enrolment ID/Email ID and password.
- Solve the given arithmetic expression and click on the submit button.
- You can also click on ‘Forget Enrolment ID and Password’ in case you forget your login credential.
- After submitting the details, your admit card will be displayed in PDF format.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printout of the admit card for further use.
Details in IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card
Aspirants must check the details given on IIT JAM admit card before downloading it. They must ensure that the photograph and signatures are properly visible. During the examination, the invigilator will check the details given on the admit card to verify the identity of the applicant. In case there are any mistakes that need rectification, contact IISC Bangalore authority immediately. The admit card contains the following details:
|Name of the candidate||Photo of candidate|
|Signature of candidate||Exam date and time|
|Registration number and enrolment ID||Name of JAM Paper for which a candidate is appearing|
|Exam Centre Allotted including the address and corresponding code||Guardians Contact Number|
IIT JAM Admit Card: Documents Required on Exam Day
Along with the admit card candidates must carry along with them a photo ID proof about which the details were given in the application form.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID/ Student ID
- Voter’s ID
Things Not be Carried to the Exam Centre
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items to the exam center.
- Charts, Notes, Books
- Graphs, Calculators
- Mobile phones
- Any other electronic devices
IIT JAM 2022 Exam Day Schedule
|Exam Date||Session & Time||Test Papers & Codes|
|February 13, 2022||Session-I 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM||Biotechnology (BT), Physics (PH) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
|Session-II 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM||Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG) and Mathematics (MA)|
IIT JAM 2022 Exam Centers
- The exam centers of IIT JAM 2022 will be allotted as per the eight IIT zones in the country.
- Candidates are given a chance to choose a maximum of three preferences.
- After the choice of exam center is given the system will automatically detect the IIT Zone.
- The same has to be followed for the second and third preferences.
- IIT JAM Exam Centres 2022 once allotted will not be changed.
- Here we are providing a list of exam centers for IIT JAM:
|IISc Bangalore Zone|| |
|IIT Delhi Zone|| |
|IIT Bombay Zone|| |
|IIT Guwahati Zone|| |
Asansol - Durgapur
|IIT Kanpur Zone|| |
|IIT Kanpur Zone|| |
|IIT Madras Zone|| |
|IIT Roorkee Zone|| |
How to Change IIT JAM 2022 Exam Center?
In some exceptional circumstances, IIT Roorkee will allow the candidates to change their examination city.
- Requests for the change of IIT JAM exam center with a valid reason can be emailed to email@example.com on or before November 12, 2021.
- The request for city change should be made after online payment of ₹ 500 on JAM 2022 portal under the specific link of “Payment for city change request”.
- Then the proof of this payment should be attached to the request e-mail for city change.
- Payment of ₹ 500 is non-refundable.
- Also, the change of exam center is not guaranteed.
Read about IIT JAM 2022 Reservation
IIT JAM Admit Card: Forgot Registration No./ Password?
- Step 1. Visit the official JOAPS portal.
- Step 2. Click on 'Forgot Enrolment ID or Password?'
- Step 3. Candidates can see two options to retrieve their enrollment ID or password.
- Step 4: After that candidates need to click on their option for which they are looking.
- Step 5: Request for OTP to change the Password or to know your registration number.
- Step 6: Reset the password after receiving the OTP. Also, candidates will receive the enrolment ID through SMS on the phone.
IIT JAM 2022 Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates are advised to check details mentioned in the admit card.
- The test starts exactly at the time mentioned in the admit card. An announcement about the beginning of the exam will be done by the examiner.
- Candidates will be given a scribble pad for rough work. The scribble pad has to be returned after the examination.
- A candidate is expected to have a basic familiarity with the use of computers like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for the test.
- Candidates must ensure that the computer allotted to them is switched on and any problem with the computer is to be intimated to the examiner immediately.
- Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of a candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using webcam and cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall will be taken as misbehavior.
- If any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation, their candidature will be canceled. In addition, they might be debarred from taking exam permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
- At the end of the 3-hour window, the computer will automatically shut the screen from further actions.
- Once the IIT JAM 2022 Test is completed, the computer will display the result in terms of a number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
Check IIT JAM Cut off
IIT JAM Admit Card 2022 FAQs
Ques. My signature isn’t clear in the IIT JAM Admit Card, what should I do?
Ans. Candidates are requested to cross-check all the details of IIT JAM Admit Card and in case of any issue, they can contact JAM officials before the exam day.
Ques. What is the deadline for downloading IIT JAM Admit Card?
Ans. IIT JAM Admit Cards will be released by IIT Roorkee on the official webiste. Admit Cards can be downloaded till the exam day.
Ques. How to download IIT JAM Admit Cards?
Ans. Candidates can download IIT JAM Admit Cards from JOAPS online portal using their enrolment ID and password.
Ques. Will we be provided a rough sheet during exam?
Ans. Yes, candidates will be provided a scribble pad during IIT JAM examination, they need not carry any.
Ques. What details should be cross-checked on IIT JAM Admit Card?
Ans. Details like Name of the candidate, Application number, Photograph, Signature and Name(s) and Code(s) of the test paper(s) and name of the exam centre along with its address. Candidates must check these details and contact the JAM officials in case of any discrepancy before the exam day.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.