JCECE 2022 Exam is likely to be conducted in the 3rd week of June 2022. Candidates who have scored a minimum of 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English, can register for JCECE 2022 Application Form on the official website in the 4th week of April 2022.
- Candidates of the reserved category are given a 5% relaxation in JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates are required to pay an application fee, i.e. General/BC-I/BC-II category has to pay INR 900, while SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay INR 450.
- Candidates who have successfully registered for the application form can download JCECE 2022 Admit Card by logging into the official website using their login credentials.
What is JCECE? JCECE or Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state-level entrance exam conducted by JCECEB for admission to 1st year/ Professional Courses such as B.V.Sc & A.H, B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Tech Dairy Technology, B.F.Sc, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, & B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture. JCECE Exam will have 200 questions for the PCMB group and 150 questions for the PCM/PCB group. For every correct answer, 1 mark is awarded and for every incorrect answer, ¼ mark is deducted from the total marks. Check JCECE 2022 Exam Pattern
JCECE 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Conducting body||JCECE Board|
|Mode of JCECE||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with PCB or PCM|
|Courses offered||B.V.Sc. & A.H, Agriculture, Forestry, BHMS, etc.|
JCECE 2022 Exam Dates
|JCECE 2022 Notification||1st week of April 2022|
|Registration opens from||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date to apply||4th week of May 2022|
|Admit Card release||2nd week of June 2022|
|JCECE 2022 Exam||3rd week of June 2022|
|Publication of Answer key||3rd week of June 2022|
|Announcement of results||4th week of June 2022|
|Starting of Counselling process||1st week of July 2022|
JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria is set by the conducting body. Only candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for the exam. The primary JEECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria for all streams is to pass in Class 12 from CBSE Board or equivalent with a minimum pass percentage as laid down by the respective board.
- Only domiciles of Jharkhand can apply for JCECE. Candidates must produce a Residence Certificate at the time of JCECE Counselling.
- As part of JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria, the age limit to apply is between 17-22 years for Agriculture program while there is no specified age limit for BHMS or B.Sc. courses
- As part of JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria, the upper age limit for Animal Husbandry and Bachelor of Veterinary Science has been revised and is now 25 years.
- Only physically fit candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates will have to undergo a medical test to verify the same.
- Candidates who are local or permanent residents of Jharkhand can apply for the exam according to JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
- As part of JCECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates must have passed I.Sc./ 10+2 or any equivalent examination with at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved categories) to apply for the exam.
- This exam is conducted for the PCM subject group only. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are the compulsory subjects for JCECE 2022 Eligibility.
The academic qualification required for all the courses is tabulated below:
|B.Sc. Agriculture & Forestry||Candidates must have cleared 10+2 from I.Sc. or equivalent board with Physics, Chemistry along with Mathematics or Biology/Biotechnology|
|B.V.Sc and AH||10+2 or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and English. The candidate should have also obtained the same percentage|
|BHMS||10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Chemistry along with Biology|
|B.Tech Dairy Technology||10+2 or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Candidates must have PCM and English in the 12th class.|
|B.F.Sc||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics/Biology/Inter(Agriculture)|
JCECE 2022 Application Form
- JCECE 2022 Application Form can be obtained in online mode only from the official website i.e. jceceb.nic.in.
- JCECE 2022 Application Fees for the PCB group is INR 900 for the General/BC-I/BC-II category while it is INR 450 for SC/ST/Female candidates.
- JCECE 2022 Application Fees can be remitted through credit card/ debit card or net banking. Note that extra service charges will be charged by the bank with the payment.
Steps to fill the application form in online mode are discussed below:
Step 1: JCECE 2022 Registration and Form Filling
- Visit the official website – jceceb.cbtexam.in and click on the link “JCECE 2022 Application Form”.
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill in JCECE 2022 Application Form.
- Fill in the personal details such as Name, Gender, category, etc. Also, enter the correct 13 digits Aadhaar Number in JCECE 2022 Application Form
- After that mention your academic and communication details.
- Choose a password and security question to create an account. Submit the details after verifying them.
Step 2: Uploading Documents
- You receive a JCECE 2022 Application Form number. Note it down to log in again.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in JPEG format.
- Choose the correct file and click on open to upload.
- After that click on Next to move to JCECE 2022 Application fee payment.
|Passport size photo||100 kb in JPEG format|
|Signature||50 kb in JPEG format|
|Left-hand Thumb Impression||50 kb in JPEG format|
Step 3: JCECE 2022 Application Fee Payment and Submission
- JCECE 2022 Application Fee can be paid online only. Pay the application fee using Debit/Credit card or Net Banking
- JCECE 2022 Application Fee for each category on the basis of their course is given below.
|Course||Category||Application Fee (in INR)|
|PCMB Group||General/ OBC||1,000|
|PCM Group||General/ OBC||900|
|PCB Group||General/ OBC||900|
JCECE 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download JCECE 2022 Admit Card from the official website until the exam day. JCECE 2022 Admit Card has to be carried to the JCECE 2022 exam center, failing which, the candidate will not be allowed entry.
JCECE 2022 Admit Card: How to Download?
Steps to download JCECEB 2022 Admit Card are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of JCECEB
- Click on the link “Download JCECE 2022 Admit Card”
- Fill in the required information such as Registration ID and date of birth in the provided blank fields
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Take a printout of the required documents for future reference
JCECE 2022 Exam Centers
Candidates appearing for JCECEB 2022 during the time of registration/application can choose any one of the exam centers from the list given below.
JCECE 2022 Exam Pattern
- JCECE 2022 Exam Pattern will be 3 group-wise Papers- Physics & Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- JCECE 2022 Exam Pattern includes questions of multiple-choice objective-type questions.
- Each section in JCECE 2022 Exam will have 50 multiple-choice questions with 4 options.
- You can either appear in English or Hindi for JCECE 2022.
- In the case of any ambiguity in the translation of the exam, the English version will be considered final.
Given below are the details of JCECE 2022 Exam Pattern for various groups:
|Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Medium||English or Hindi|
|Duration||PCM/PCB group- 3 hours|
|PCMB group- 4 hours|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||PCM/PCB- 150 questions|
|PCMB- 200 questions|
|Total Marks||PCM/PCB- 150 marks|
|PCMB- 200 marks|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology|
|Marking Scheme||Correct Answer- 1 mark|
|Incorrect Answer- ¼ mark|
JCECE 2022 Syllabus
JCECE 2022 Syllabus is based on the syllabus of classes XI and XII for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Biotechnology. Given below are the detailed syllabus for the subjects in JCECE Syllabus:
Physics Important Topics
JCECE 2022 Syllabus includes topics in the physics subject. Given below are some important topics asked in JCECEB 2022 Exam’s Physics section:
- General Properties of Matter
- Wave motion
- Measurement and Kinematics
- Laws of Motion
- Electron Physics
- Light and Optics
- Semiconductor Devices
- Atomic Physics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
Chemistry Important Topics
JCECE 2022 Syllabus includes topics in the chemistry subject. Given below are some important topics asked in JCECEB 2022 Exam’s Chemistry section:
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Properties of elements and Hydrogen
- S-Block elements
- P-Block elements
- D-Block and F-Block Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Laws of Gases
- Functional Groups Containing Oxygen (organic chemistry)
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Chemical Kinetics
- Redox Reactions
- Environmental Chemistry
Mathematics Important Topics
JCECE 2022 Syllabus includes topics in the mathematics subject. Given below are some important topics asked in JCECEB 2022 Exam’s Mathematics section:
- Complex Numbers
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem
- Relations and Functions
- Matrices and Determinants
- Combinations and Permutations
- Linear equations
- 3-D Geometry
- Integration and Differentiation
- Differential Equations
- Circles and Conic sections
Biology Important Topics
JCECE 2022 Syllabus includes topics in the biology subject. Given below are some important topics asked in JCECEB 2022 Exam’s Biology section:
- Diversity in the Living World
- Plant Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Human Physiology
- Cell: Structure and Functions
- Sexual Reproduction
JCECE 2022 Preparations
Here are a few handy tips that could help candidates form a solid preparation strategy for JCECE 2022:
- Candidates must focus more on the important topics from each subject. Also, revise important formulae and basic applications from the textbooks.
- Solve the previous year's JCECE Question Papers. Practice online mock tests of the exam keeping in mind the time limit and negative marking in the exam.
- Time management is an important part of attempting JCECEB 2022 Exam.
- Candidates should work on their weaknesses and revise their strengths to attempt JCECEB 2022.
- Revisions are very important for the last month of preparations.
- Taking notes of sections that are difficult will help the candidates with the revisions.
JCECE 2022 Recommended Books
Given below are the preparation books to aid the preparation of JCECE 2022:
|Concepts of Physics (Vol. 1 and 2)||H.C. Verma|
|Understanding Physics||D.C. Pandey|
|Physical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison and Boyd|
|Inorganic Chemistry||O.P Tandon|
|Objective Mathematics||R.D Sharma|
JCECE 2022 Results
JCECE 2022 Results will be announced online by JCECE Board. Candidates would be able to check their results by visiting the official website as soon as they are published.
How to Check JCECE Result?
Given below are the step-by-step instructions to download JCECE 2022 Results:
- For JCECEB 2022 Results, candidates should go to the official website of JCECEB.
- Click on the link “JCECE 2022 Results”.
- Click on the button ‘View Scorecard’.
- You would be directed to a new login window.
- Log in using your registered e-mail id (entered at the time of making an application) and password.
- Click on submit.
- JCECEB 2022 Scorecard would appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the same for future reference.
JCECE 2022 Merit List & Seat Allotment
- JCECEB 2022 Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in JCECE 2022 Results.
- It involves the selection of the desired seats by the candidate with a higher rank.
- JCECE Board publishes two merit lists- Combined Merit List and Category-Wise at its official website.
- These lists are used for JCECEB 2022 allocation of seats at the time of JCECE 2022 Counselling.
- Post-release of the merit list, candidates will have to submit admission applications stating preferences for different degree programs for the counselling.
- Seat allotment is done on the basis of the candidate’s choice of college in multiple rounds.
JCECE 2022 Counselling
- Candidates who can find their names in JCECE 2022 Merit List will be able to register for the counselling process.
- Shortlisted candidates must visit the official website and register themselves for JCECE 2022 Counselling.
- JCECE 2022 Counselling process is carried out in two rounds: Round 1 & Round 2 in online mode.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for JCECE 2022 Counselling Round 1 will be allotted seats in round 2.
- In case there are vacant seats, candidates will be allotted seats in a last mop-up round of JCECE 2022 Counselling, which will only be conducted in case of vacant seats.
Given below are some details in JCECEB 2022 Counselling:
JCECE 2022 Counselling Round 1
- Candidates are selected for JCECE 2022 Counselling on the basis of rank obtained in JCECE 2022.
- Only after proper verification of all the required original certificates/documents, the candidate will be allowed to make selections of the Institute and Course/Stream on Merit-Cum-Choice as per his/her Merit Order.
JCECE 2022 Counselling Round 2
- In case there are any non-allotted seats even after the First Round of JCECE 2022 Counselling then the JCECEB chooses to host the Second Round of Counselling.
- The rules and criteria are similar to the First Round of JCECE 2022 Counselling.
JCECE 2022 Counselling Venue
Given below is the address for JCECE 2022 Counselling venue:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi (Jharkhand) – 834010
JCECE 2022 Counselling: Documents Required
Given below are some important documents required for JCECE 2022 Counselling:
- JCECE 2022 Admit card
- Metric or equivalent Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional)
- Intermediate/Equivalent Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional)
- Local Resident Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 1 passport size photograph
JCECE 2022 FAQs
Ques. I am a resident of Jharkhand but I passed Class XII from West Bengal. Am I eligible for JCECE 2022?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for JCECEB 2022 Exam. You must be a local or permanent resident of Jharkhand to apply for the exam. If in case you don’t possess a domicile of Jharkhand then you can also apply on the basis of your parents’ domicile.
Ques. How to edit JCECE application forms after submission?
Ans. You are not permitted to edit any detail in the JCECE 2022 Application Form after submitting it. But JCECE Board might open the JCECE Form Correction window for corrections in the form as there was a lot of confusion among the students about the exam this year.
Ques. If I wish to take admission in BIT Sindri then do I have to appear for JEECE or JCECE?
Ans. BIT Sindri offers admission to various streams of engineering (B.Tech). Thus, you have to appear for JEECE 2022 to seek admission to BIT Sindri.
Ques. I wanted to apply for B.Tech but I have filled the JCECE 2022 Application form for Dairy Technology. How can I change?
Ans. You cannot change the JEECE form type. Apply for JEECE separately on the official website of JCECE Board.
Ques. I filled the PCMB group as NEET and JEECE were scheduled on the same day but now that the dates have been revised can I apply for PCM Group now?
Ans. You must have filled the JCECE 2022 Application Form for the PCMB group. You cannot modify the details in the submitted application form so the subject group cannot be modified now. It is however expected that JCECE Board might open a form correction window so that the candidates can edit their JCECE 2022 Application form.
Ques. My relatives are domicile of Jharkhand but I am not. Am I eligible to apply?
Ans. No, you can neither apply for JCECE 2022 nor JEECE 2022. You have to be a permanent or local domicile of Jharkhand to apply for the exam. If you or your parents are domiciles of Jharkhand only then you can apply for the exam.
Ques. What are the documents required for Bio Stream in JCECE?
Ans. For Bio stream (PCB group) you are required to carry the following documents to the allotted JCECE 2022 Counselling center:
- Admit Card, Mark sheet, Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional) of Matric/10th /Any Equivalent Examination
- Admit Card, Mark sheet, Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional of I.SC. /10+2/Any Equivalent Examination
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.D.O (Civil) /D.C of Jharkhand state
- One postcard and six passport size photographs same as the one uploaded in the Application Form
- Counselling Letter, if provided by the Board
- JCECE 2022 Admit Card
Ques. How many seats are there in Jcece?
Ans. Candidates are offered 460 seats through JCECE Exam 2022 Counselling. Each college has its own reservations in terms of seat allocation. Candidates are offered seats based on these reservations.
Ques. How do I apply for JCECE 2022 Exam?
Ans. Candidates can register for JCECE 2022 Application Form on the official website. Candidates must include their personal and academic details.
Ques. How can I get Counselling in Jcece?
Ans. JCECE 2022 Counselling is done online at the official website. Candidates who are eligible can apply for JCECE 2022 Counselling by logging into the website using their credentials.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.