JEE Main 2022 Login will be active soon after the start of the registration process. Candidates will require JEE Main 2022 Login to fill the application form, main corrections in the application form, download admit card, check result and download rank card. JEE Main Login credentials are generated at the time of registration. To login, candidates are required to use their JEE Main Application Number and password/ DOB. Check JEE Main 2022 Registration
- JEE Main 2022 is expected to be conducted four times (just as 2021) in February, March, April and May. Candidates can expect the registrations for Phase 1 to start from first week of December. Check JEE Main 2022 Exam Dates
- Candidates will be able to create their login credentials through registrations. Only after the creation of JEE Main Login credentials, candidates will be able to completely fill the form, download the admit card and check their results.
|Direct link to JEE Main 2022 Login- Available Soon||JEE Main 2022 Official Website- Available Soon|
|JEE Main 2022 Syllabus||JEE Main 2022 Exam Pattern||JEE Main 2022 Attempts|
|JEE Main 2022 Preparation||JEE Main Question Papers||JEE Main 2022 Books|
JEE Main 2022 Login- What is it used for?
JEE Main 2022 Login is used for the following purposes:
- To fill JEE Main 2022 Application Form online on the official website at- nta.ac.in or jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- To make corrections to the online application form through JEE Main 2022 Form Correction
- To download JEE Main 2022 Admit Card
- To download JEE Main 2022 Answer Key
- To raise objections against Answer Key
- To check JEE Main 2022 Result
JEE Main 2022 Login: How to Create Credentials?
Candidates can use the same JEE Main 2022 Login credentials to register for the four phases. Also, the candidates who are appearing for the first time in the February session have to register and create their login credentials to access the dashboard through JEE Main 2022 Registration. Candidates can follow the steps below to create their JEE Main 2022 Login:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE Main i.e jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the direct link of “Online Registration”. A new window will appear. There you have to click on “New Registration” to create your login ID and Password.
- Step 3: Now, JEE Main 2022 registration form opens and you have to enter the following details:
- State of Eligibility
- State from where class 12th is passed/appearing
- Identification ID type
- Identification ID number
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth
- Enter the security pin Captcha and click on submit
- Step 4: After you click on submit your Login ID and Password will be generated that you need to keep safe for future reference.
- Step 5: You can click on “Fill the Application Form” to complete the application process of JEE Main.
After successful registration, your login details will also be sent on your registered Email and Mobile Number.
What to do if Forget JEE Main 2022 Login Details?
All the candidates are advised to keep their JEE Main 2022 Login Credentials safe. Without these details, you will not be able to able to download the admit card and check all the important information related to the exam. However, authorities have provided the facility to retrieve the application number and password in case a candidate forgets the same. This facility is only for the successfully registered candidates.
Forgot JEE Main Application/Registration Number
Candidates have to visit the official website and click on the “Forgot Application Number” link. Then a new window will appear as shown in the image below. Enter all the information to retrieve your application Number. Candidates must enter the following details carefully:
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Security Pin
Forgot JEE Main Password
In case a candidate forgets his/her password then you must then visit the official website and click on “Forgot Password”. Then a new window will appear and you will get three options to retrieve the password:
- You can use any one option to retrieve your password.
- In the first option, you have to give the right answer of the security question that you have mentioned during the time of form filling.
- You can also take the second option, where you will OTP at your registered mobile and with the help of that, you can reset your password.
JEE Main 2022 Login to Fill Application Form
Candidates who are planning to appear for JEE Main 2022 can check how to fill the form. Candidates can go through the following steps to know the details of JEE Main Registration Process:
Step 1: Registration
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website to complete the registration process.
- After completing the registration process, you will get your login credentials and with of help of the same, you can fill the online application form.
Step 2: Fill the Online Application Form
- Aspiring candidates will be required to enter details like Personal Details, Paper name, Exam City Preferences, Parents Income Details, Question Paper Medium, Educational Details, etc.
- Then you have to Tick the Declaration.
- Review your Application Form and Click on “Final Submit”
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Candidates have to upload their documents like Photograph & Signature.
- Application forms with unclear photographs will be rejected.
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
Step 4: Online Fee Payment
- The last step to complete the process is the payment of fees.
- JEE Main Registration Fee can be paid via Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ PAYTM/ UPI.
- After successful submission of Online Fees candidates can take the print of application form for future reference.
|Exam Center||Paper Type||General/Gen- EWS/OBC (NCL) (Male) (INR)||SC/ST/PWD/Transgender/Girls (INR)|
|B.E./B.Tech and B. Arch or B.E./B.Tech and B. Planning or B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch and B.Planning or B.Arch and B.Planning||1300||650|
|B.E./B.Tech and B. Arch or B.E./B.Tech and B. Planning or B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch and B.Planning or B.Arch and B.Planning||6000||3000|
JEE Main 2022 Login for Form Correction
NTA will open JEE Main 2022 Form Correction facility post the registration process is over. Candidates may also be required to pay an additional fee to do the changes. Moreover, candidates can only make the following changes in their application form:
- Candidate Name - It should be as per the name mentioned in your Class X certificate
- Change in Paper - Candidates can change from Paper 1 to Paper 2 or vice versa or they can add or remove the paper
- Date of Birth - Should be as per Class X certificate
- Communication Address
- Contact Number
- Uploaded Photograph and Signature
- JEE Main exam center city preference
Candidates can follow these simple steps to make corrections in their application form:
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Select one option and a new window will appear where you have to enter the login details.
Step 3: Click on Manage Form Particulars Correction and the module will appear. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before making any changes.
Step 4: After reading, click on “Correct Application Form Particulars” and start editing your application form.
Step 5: Submit the form and pay fees (if applicable).
JEE Main 2022 Login to Download Admit Card
After the announcement of the date, candidates can visit the official website to download their admit cards.
- JEE Main 2022 Admit Card is one of the major documents required during the time of examination and without admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall
- Moreover, all the important information related to exam center, exam timing, exam date, venue address, etc will be mentioned in your admit card.
- After downloading JEE Main 2022 Admit Card, candidates must check the same for any discrepancy. In case of any discrepancy, you must report it immediately to the authorities.
Candidates will get two Login options to download the admit card. First will be Login by using Application Number and Password, and the second option will be Login by using Application Number and Date of Birth. You can follow these steps to download JEE Main 2022 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Step 3: Selection one Login Option and enter the valid details.
- Step 4: Click on “Download Admit Card”.
- Step 5: Download and take 2-3 print outs of the admit card. Check all the details carefully mentioned in your admit card.
JEE Main 2022 Login to Download Answer Key
NTA will release JEE Main 2022 Official Answer Keys separately for each session after the conclusion of exam. Candidates can access their Answer Key, Question Paper, and Response Sheet by entering their Application Number and Password/DOB through JEE Main 2022 Login.
- With the help of the answer key, candidates can calculate their raw score and can also predict a list of colleges that will accept their scores using JEE Main 2022 College Predictor.
- Candidates can download their answer keys by using the following step:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and click on the answer key link.
- Step 2: Click on the candidate login tab.
- Step 3: Enter your JEE Main application form number and date of birth/Password.
- Step 4: Click on the submit button to view the answer on the screen.
- Step 5: You can also download the answer key as a PDF file.
JEE Main 2022 Login to Raise Objection Against Answer Key
NTA will provide an opportunity for all the candidates to challenge the answer key. To do that candidates have to fill an online application and make a payment of INR 1000 per question. The fee once paid will be non-refundable. But if the challenge will be approved by NTA then the fee will be refunded.
The results will be compiled on the basis of final answer keys and candidates cannot raise any objection after the declaration of result. You can follow the steps mentioned below to raise objections against answer key:
- Step 1: Visit the official website and Log in with Application Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- Step 2: At the candidate dashboard, you can see two options:
- Challenge Answer Key
- Challenge Recorded Response
- Step 3: Click on one option.
- If you select “Challenge Answer Key” then you have to enter the book number, question number, answer, and claimed answer. Then add it to the claims list.
- If you select “Challenge Recorded Response” then you have to select the question number, recorded answer, and claimed answer. Then add it to the claims list.
- Step 4: Make Online Payment.
JEE Main 2022 Login to Check Result
Candidates can follow these steps to check JEE Main 2022 Result through Login:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE Main i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on JEE Main Result link.
- Step 3: Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth along with the security pin.
- Step 4: A new window will appear where your result will be displayed.
- Step 5: Save and download JEE Main result and scorecard. The scorecard will not be sent via mail/ SMS/ post and will be only available online at JEE Main portal. This scorecard is mandatory for JEE Main Counselling process.
Benefits of JEE Main 2022 Login
- For engineering aspiring candidates, to create JEE Main Login is the first step.
- After creating JEE Main login, your will get your own candidate’s dashboard where you can complete or check all the processes related to the exam.
- You can download admit card by using JEE Main Login details only and we all know that admit is one of the major documents required during the time of examination.
- You can check or download your JEE Main answer key.
- You can also raise objections against the answer key by using JEE Main login.
- Candidates can check their results only after successful login.
- Collegedunia’s Exclusive Interview with JEE Main Topper Pranav Goyal, AIR 4
- JEE Main vs JEE Advanced: What are the differences? - Check Here
JEE Main 2022 Login FAQs
Question: I have forgotten my password for JEE Main 2022 Login. How can I download my admit card?
Ans. JEE Main 2022 admit card will be released after the announcement of exam dates. In case you forgot your JEE Main 2022 Login password then you have to follow these instructions to retrieve it.
- Visit the official website and click on “Forgot Password”.
- Then you will get three options.
- Select one option and retrieve your password.
Question: Do I require JEE Main 2022 Login details to check my result?
Ans. Yes. You will have to enter the valid registration number and password to check the result. The result will be available in your candidate’s dashboard and without a successful login you cannot check the result. Moreover, to download the scorecard also you need EE Main Login details.
Question: How to create JEE Main 2022 Login?
Ans. Candidates can create JEE Main 2022 Login through the registration portal. The below mentioned steps can be followed to create a login
- Visit the official website of JEE Main i.e jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the direct link of “Online Registration”. A new window will appear. There you have to click on “New Registration” to create your login ID and Password.
- Now, the JEE Main 2022 registration form opens and you have to enter all the required details.
- After you click on submit your Login ID and Password will be generated that you need to keep safe for future reference.
- You can click on “Fill the Application Form” to complete the application process of JEE Main.
- After successful registration, your login details will also be sent on your registered Email and Mobile Number.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.