KEAM 2022 Admit Card will tentatively be released by CEE in the 3rd week of June, 2022. Successfully registered candidates can download their KEAM 2022 Admit Card online by submitting their application number and password which was generated at the time of filling their KEAM 2022 Application Form.
- KEAM 2022 Admit Card consists of details like the Candidate's Name, Father’s Name. Exam Date, Exam Time, Address, etc. Before downloading the admit card, aspirants are advised to check all the details mentioned on it.
- KEAM 2022 is expected to be conducted in the 4th week of June 2022. Check KEAM 2022 Exam Dates
- Facilitation centers will be functioning across the State from where aspirants appearing in KEAM 2022 can download and take printouts of KEAM 2022 Admit Card.
- Candidates must make sure to check that the information displayed on the hall ticket is correct. In case of any discrepancies, immediately get in touch with and admission authorities.
Also Read: KEAM Pattern and Syllabus
KEAM 2022 Admit Card Highlights
|KEAM 2022 Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of June 2022|
|Details Required||Application Number and Password|
|Documents required on exam day||Printout of the Admit card, Original Photo Identity proof, Photocopy of the Identity proof, Passport size photograph.|
|Information on the Admit Card||exam center, venue address, post applied for, date and time for examination and interview|
|Helpline Numbers||0471-2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104|
Steps to Download KEAM 2022 Admit Card
Candidates will have to follow the steps given below to download the admit card of KEAM 2022.
- Visit the KEAM official website i.e. cee-kerala.org.
- Click on ‘KEAM admit card 2022’ download link.
- Enter KEAM 2022 application number, password, and security code
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card of KEAM 2022 will be displayed on screen.
- Check that the details mentioned in the admit card are correct and easily readable.
- If all the details mentioned are correct, download KEAM 2022 admit card and take color printouts.
Details Mentioned in KEAM Admit Card 2022
Details mentioned in KEAM Admit Card 2022 comprise candidates’ personal details, examination information, and exam day guidelines. Candidates are advised to check the following details before downloading KEAM 2022 admit card.
|Candidate’s Name||Course Applied For||Application Number||Photograph and Signature|
|Date of the Examination||Examination Venue and Timings||Gender||Roll Number|
|Date of Birth||Category||State of Eligibility||Paper (Paper 1 or Paper 2)|
KEAM 2022 Admit Card Discrepancy
- In the event of any discrepancy found in KEAM 2022 admit card or inability to access the same, candidates should immediately contact CEE, Kerala Admission Authority.
- During the scrutiny of the application form of KEAM 2022, if any defects are found in any candidate's claim or in certificates like- the failure of producing nativity, defects in certificate produced, etc., then a memo will be sent to the candidate while downloading admit card of KEAM 2022
- In the memo, the errors in the application form will be mentioned by the examination authority. Candidates need to send all the necessary documents for correcting the defects to the following address given below on or before the specified date along with the printout of memo sheet:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001
Phone Number: 0471- 2332120, 2338487
Rejection Memo: Why can’t I download my KEAM Admit Card?
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala will issue a rejection memo to candidates who have discrepancies in their application forms like inappropriate images, incorrect details, etc. Those candidates who will be issued a rejection memo will not be able to download their admit card. Such aspirants will first have to correct all the errors specified in the rejection memo after which they can download their admit cards. However, these corrections must be made before the last date of downloading KEAM 2022 Admit Card.
Errors to Check for in KEAM Admit Card 2022
KEAM Aspirants are advised to cross-check the following details on the admit card carefully:
- Name of the Applicant
- Paper opted for
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Name
- State Code or Eligibility
Documents Required with KEAM 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must not forget to carry the following documents along with KEAM 2022 admit card on the exam day. These documents are to be produced for verification when asked. Failure to produce these documents will lead to the prohibition of the candidate from appearing in the exam. The documents are listed below:
- Printout of the Admit card.
- Original Photo Identity proof such as Aadhar card, Driving license, Voter ID card, PAN card, Passport, or any valid identity card.
- Photocopy of the Identity proof.
- Passport size photograph.
KEAM 2022 Exam Schedule
|4th week of June 2022||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM||Paper-1 Physics and Chemistry|
|4th week of June 2022||2:30 PM to 5:00 PM||Paper-2 Mathematics|
Time Schedule for the KEAM examination are given below:
|Entry to the Examination Hall||9:30 AM|
|Distribution of Question Booklet||9:55 AM|
|Opening of the Question Booklet and Commencement of Examination||10:00 AM|
|Latest entry to the Examination Hall||10:30 AM|
|Conclusion of Examination||12:30 PM|
KEAM 2022 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates should read all the important instructions mentioned on KEAM 2022 admit card before the examination. These are to be followed on the exam day to ensure the successful conduction of the exam.
- Bring KEAM 2022 Admit card, ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink), and cardboard or clipboard for the Examination.
- Items such as pencil, eraser, correction fluid, calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, mobile phones, etc. are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should reach the examination hall at least 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the examination.
- The candidate will not be permitted to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before completion of the exam duration.
- Candidates should carry the admit card and other documents to the exam center. They will not be allowed to appear in the exam if they failed to produce the Admit card.
- KEAM 2022 Admit Card should not be mutilated or tampered with.
- The candidates are required to follow the instructions of the invigilator throughout the examination process.
- Candidates are prohibited the use of books, notebooks or notes, calculators (separate or with watch), pagers, cellphones, slide rules, foot rules inside the examination hall.
- Any malpractice or act of misconduct during the examination will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidates
KEAM 2022 Admit Card FAQs
Ques. Will the CEE send the admit cards for KEAM 2022 via post to the candidates?
Ans. No, the hall ticket for KEAM 2022 will be available in online mode only. There is no provision to download the document in offline mode.
Ques. What should I do if I'm unable to download KEAM 2022 Admit Card and a memo appears?
Ans. The appearance of the Memo is a signal that your KEAM 2022 Application Form has some defects; for example, you might have missed the Nativity certificate or there is some discrepancy in the certificates submitted. To find out what is the defect, check the Memo, as the problem will be mentioned on it. After finding out the defect, you need to send the correct documents to the office of CEE on or before the specified deadline along with a printout of the Memo.
Ques. Is a black and white admit card printout acceptable on the exam day for KEAM 2022?
Ans. No, it is mandatory to produce a color printout of KEAM 2022 hall ticket as per the guidelines issued by the CEE.
Ques. Can I opt for an exam session other than the one given on my KEAM 2022 admit card?
Ans. No, candidates must report at the time and venue for KEAM 2022 as mentioned on their KEAM Admit Card.
Ques. I am not able to access/ download my KEAM 2022 Hall Ticket. What should I do?
Ans. There are various reasons that might cause this problem. They are as follows:
- Entering incorrect KEAM login credentials
- Poor Internet connectivity
- Heavy traffic on KEAM official portal
Ques. What documents do I need to bring to the exam hall along with my KEAM 2022 Admit Card?
Ans. These are the following documents you need to bring along with KEAM 2022 Admit Card
- Printout of the Admit card.
- Original Photo Identity proof such as Aadhar card, Driving license, Voter ID card, PAN card, Passport or any valid identity card.
- Photocopy of the Identity proof.
- Passport size photograph.
Ques. If I misplace my KEAM 2022 Admit Card, will a copy be provided to me at the exam hall so I can sit for the test?
Ans. No, there will be no copies of KEAM 2022 admit card in the exam hall, so if you fail to produce an admit card at the time of the exam then you will not be allowed to sit for the test. Thus, it is advisable to keep multiple printed copies of the admit card along with you before the exam dates.
Ques: Do I need to preserve my KEAM 2022 admit card after the exam?
Ans: Yes, candidates appearing for KEAM 2022 must preserve the admit card after the exam as the hall ticket will be needed at the time of the admission process.
Ques: My photograph and signature are not clear in my KEAM 2022 admit card. What do I do?
Ans: In case a candidate receives KEAM 2022 admit card with a not so clear photograph and signature then the chances are more that they won't be allowed to take the exam on the exam day. Therefore, in such a situation, candidates must contact the authority as soon as possible. Candidates are also suggested to download the admit card as soon as possible as these issues take time to resolve.
Ques: Can I bring the soft copy of my KEAM 2022 Admit Card (in mobile phone/tablet/laptop) to gain entry to the exam hall?
Ans: No. only the hard copy of KEAM 2022 admit card (printed in color) must be brought to the exam hall along with at least one original and valid (not expired) Identity Document (ID).
Ques: Will I be provided with any plane sheet for rough work and calculations during KEAM 2022?
Ans: Yes, rough sheets will be provided to the aspirants that can be used to do the calculation work.
Ques: Am I allowed to leave the examination hall during KEAM 2022?
Ans: No. Students will not be permitted to leave the examination hall for any reason during KEAM 2022. Candidates are allowed to leave the room where the exam will be conducted only after the end of the test at the scheduled end of examination in a session.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.