KEAM 2022 Exam Center List will be released by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala. The exam is conducted in 18 centres including Kerala, New Delhi, Mumbai and Dubai. The students who opted for the center outside of Kerala can change the city of the exam or can opt for a center within Kerala. However, change in the exam center within districts of Kerala is not allowed. KEAM 2022 will be conducted for Paper 1 – Physics, Chemistry and Paper 2 – Mathematics in pen-paper mode.
- Details of test center venue, exam day guidelines, and timings will be mentioned on KEAM 2022 Admit Card that will be issued in the third week of June, tentatively.
- Candidates opting for Dubai as KEAM Exam Center will have to remit an additional fee of INR 12,000 via DD drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination, at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Applicants will probably be allotted the venue they preferred while filling KEAM 2022 Application Form
KEAM 2022 Exam Centers
The following map provides the tentative list of KEAM 2022 Exam centers with the Center Code. The applicants can go through the list while filling the form online for the 2022 session.
|EXAM CENTER||CENTER CODE|
Note: If any candidate has a genuine complaint regarding the conduct of the examination then they may register the complaint before the Chief Superintendent of the examination center with the details immediately after the exam is over. Direct complaints will not be entertained.
KEAM 2022: Exam Schedule
|Engineering (Paper-1)||Physics & Chemistry||4th week of June, 2022|
|Engineering (Paper-2)||Mathematics||4th week of June, 2022|
Check KEAM Exam Pattern
Documents Allowed at KEAM 2022 Exam Center
Listed below are the document and materials allowed in the exam center of KEAM:
- KEAM Admit Card
- Cardboard/ Clip Board
- Ball Point Pens (with Black or Blue ink only)
- Photo ID proof (anyone)
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
KEAM 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates are advised to adhere to the instructions mentioned below at their respective exam centers:
- Carry all the requisite documents carefully along with the hall ticket.
- Candidates are advised to report at least one hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates should maintain the conduct during the examination.
- Rough work is required to be done only in the space available on the exam booklet.
- Handle the OMR sheet carefully to prevent any damage.
- Make sure that you are not carrying any illicit items like paper chits or written material to the test center.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter examination after 30 minutes of the commencement of the exam.
- They should not carry any electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones, digital watches, etc.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall while the exam is still being conducted.
KEAM 2022 Exam Centres FAQs
Ques. Are KEAM 2022 exam centers only located in Kerala?
Ans. No, along with Kerala, you will also find KEAM 2022 exam centers in Mumbai, New Delhi, and Dubai
Ques. When are we supposed to report to our KEAM 2022 exam centers?
Ans. It is advisable to report to your KEAM 2022 exam center at least 1 hour before the exam.
Ques. Are we allowed to bring calculators into KEAM 2022 exam centers?
Ans. No, bringing calculators or any other electronic devices into KEAM 2022 exam centres is strictly prohibited.
Ques. Can we leave our KEAM exam center before the exam is concluded?
Ans. No, you will not be allowed to leave your KEAM 2022 exam centre throughout the duration of the exam.
Ques. Are we allowed to bring paper for rough work into KEAM 2022 exam centers?
Ans. No, you will have to do your rough work in the space provided in your booklets. No paper or other printed material is allowed inside KEAM 2022 exam centres.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.