KEAM Seat Allotment 2022 is expected to be released in the first week of August, 2022. Candidates can check their seat allotment results by logging into their candidates portal by using their application number, password, and access code. Candidates who will be allotted seats under KEAM Counselling 2022 will be required to confirm their Seat by going to their allotted colleges on the scheduled date.
- KEAM 2022 seat allotment is done through the Centralized Admission Process (CAP), a Single Window System (SWS). In this system, the authorities allot the seats to the candidates in colleges and courses through online submission of options.
- KEAM 2022 is expected to be conducted in the fourth week of June, 2022. Check KEAM Exam Dates 2022
- KEAM 2022 Counselling dates will be tentatively announced by CEE, Kerala after KEAM Result 2022
- This makes it mandatory for the candidates to fill the options during KEAM Counselling 2022 according to their preference.
Table of Contents
KEAM 2022 Seat Allotment – Schedule
|KEAM Counselling 2022|
|Registration, Document upload||4th week of July 2022|
|Options Selection/Choice Locking||4th week of July 2022|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment Result||1st week of August 2022|
|Confirmation of Seat by Payment||1st week of August 2022|
|KEAM Counselling 2022: Round 2|
|Options Selection/Choice Locking|
|Round 2 Seat Allotment Result||3rd week of September 2022|
|Confirmation of Seat by Payment||3rd week of September 2022|
|KEAM Spot Counselling (Vacant Seats)|
|Options Selection/Choice Locking||2nd week of October 2022|
|Seat Allocation||2nd week of October 2022|
|Confirmation of seat||2nd week of October 2022|
KEAM 2022 Seat Allotment Procedure
The seats of various courses into the engineering colleges across is done through KEAM Score. Merit lists will be released by the authorities with names of candidates having adequate ranks. The seat allotment process will involve the following steps:
Step 1: Visit KEAM Official Website
Step 2: Click on ‘Register for Counselling’ link.
Step 3: Complete the option entry step.
Step 4: CEE will release a trial merit list and then a subsequent merit list in different phases.
Step 5: Seats will be allotted during the counseling session after the verification of documents.
Note: If a candidate wants to change the options already registered, he/she can revise the options as desired and ensure that the options list has come as per the preferences.
KEAM 2022 Seat Confirmation & Stages
- After the first round of seat allotment, candidates must confirm their seats by remitting the seat acceptance fee.
- The fee can be deposited via online using Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or offline at any branch of SBI.
- Candidates failing to deposit the fee on the notified date will lose their allotted seat.
- The prescribed fee is INR 10000 to confirm their allotted seat.
KEAM 2022 Trial Seat Allotment
- This session gives an idea to candidates about the chances of getting a seat in the course and college based on their ranks and chosen options.
- The trial allotment, however, does not guarantee allotment in a college or course.
KEAM 2022 Seat Allotment Round I
- Allotment of seats is done strictly on the basis of marks secured by candidates in KEAM 2022
- Admissions will be offered through allotment of seats under CAP.
- Allotments will be first offered under State Merit (SM) even to candidates having eligible reservation benefits.
- After the ‘State Merit’ vacancies will be exhausted across the State, seats will be offered under the candidate’s eligible reservation quotas under mandatory reservation.
KEAM 2022 Seat Allotment Round II
- Candidates who did not receive any allotment in the first round will receive an allotment letter in the second phase.
- They must pay the specified fee for the course allotted.
- If a candidate gets a different allotment than the one received in the first allotment, and if the fee is higher than the remitted in the first allotment, he or she will have to pay the difference in fee.
- If the fee for the course allotted in the second allotment is less than or same as the fee remitted in the first allotment, no extra fee will be charged by candidates.
- The same process will be repeated in further allotments.
KEAM 2022 Spot Seat Allotment
- After KEAM 2022 counselling, a Spot allotment will be conducted for filling the remaining vacant seats.
- A qualified candidate whose name is in the rank/ merit list is eligible to attend the Spot allotment/admission process.
- Those who have got admission in Government Merit seats for a course will not be eligible to take part in the Spot Allotment for that particular course.
- A candidate, however, admitted in Government Merit Seat in a Government Controlled Self Financing College is eligible to take part in Spot Admission for a Government College for any course.
Know more about KEAM Counselling
Documents Required for KEAM 2022 Seat Allotment
- Multiple passport size photographs
- KEAM 2022 Admit Card
- Certificate to prove Date of Birth
- Class X and XII Marksheet
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Seat Acceptance Fee Slip
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Medical Certificate, if applicable
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Allotment Memo issued by the CEE
If there is any problem with any of the documents stated, that particular candidate will be disqualified from subsequent counseling sessions for the current academic year.
Reservation in KEAM 2022 Participating Institutes
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||8%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||2%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) 30%|
|Other Backward Hindu (BH)||3%|
|Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian (LA)||3%|
|Dheervara and related communities (DV)||2%|
|Viswakarma and related communities (VK)||2%|
|Kusavan and related communities (KN)||1%|
|Other Backward Christian (BK)||1%|
KEAM 2022 Seat Allotment: Government/Aided Engineering Colleges
KEAM Aspirants can refer to the list of colleges for Seat Allotment in the First Phase to the various Professional Degree Courses:
- Government/Aided Engineering Colleges
- Engineering Colleges under Kerala Agricultural University
- Engineering Colleges under Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
- Engineering Colleges under Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
- Government Controlled/University controlled self-financing Engineering Colleges
- Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges under Kerala Catholic Engineering College Management Association (KCECMA)
- Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges under Kerala Self Financing Engineering College Management Association (KSFECMA)
- Private Self Financing Architecture Colleges under the Architecture College Management Association (ACMA)
- Government Pharmacy Colleges
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.