MAT 2021 Registration for the May-June session has started online. Candidates can apply for MAT PBT mode till May 24 and for MAT CBT mode till June 7, 2021. MAT IBT mode registration will continue till June 2, 4, & 6 for the exam scheduled on June 6, 8, & 10 respectively. Before registering for MAT 2021, the candidates must ensure they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. Check MAT Eligibility Criteria.
MAT Latest Updates:
- April 10: MAT Admit Card will only be issued to successfully registered candidates. Read More
- April 1: MAT 2021 Exam Dates announced for PBT, CBT, and IBT modes. Check Here
Candidates can fill MAT 2021 Application Forms by making a payment of INR 1650 for a Single paper i.e. either PBT, CBT, or IBT mode in an online mode. If you are planning to appear for two papers i.e. PBT & CBT then the application fees will be INR 2750. Check MAT 2021 Application Fees
Read the article to know more about MAT 2021 Application process, steps to apply for the exam, and much more.
MAT 2021 Registration Dates for May-June Session:
Candidates can check the registration dates for IBT, CBT, and PBT mode in the tables below:
MAT IBT Mode Registration Dates
|Sr No.||IBT Test Date||Slots||Last Date for Registration||Admit Card Release Date|
|1||June 6, 2021||10.00 am to 12.30 pm |
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|June 2, 2021||June 3, 2021|
|2||June 8, 2021||10.00 am to 12.30 pm |
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|June 4, 2021||June 5, 2021|
|3||June 10, 2021||10.00 am to 12.30 pm |
4.00 pm to 6.30 pm
|June 6, 2021||June 7, 2021|
MAT CBT & PBT Mode Registration Dates
|Last Date for Online Registration of PBT Mode||May 24, 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registration of CBT Mode||Jun 7, 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card of CBT Mode||Jun 10, 2021 (1600 Hrs)|
|Test Date of CBT Mode||June 13, 2021|
MAT 2021 Registration Fees
|One MAT Exam||For Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) |
or Paper Based Test (PBT)
or Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Two MAT Exams||For Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) |
Documents Required for MAT 2021 Registration
Before filling MAT application form, candidates must have the following documents with him/her:
- Graduation mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- Credit card/debit card/internet banking details
Mistakes to avoid while filling MAT 2021 Application Form
- Candidates must check their name, email address, number, and the address is filled correctly.
- Candidates must check the size and quantity of the images uploaded.
- Candidates must make sure that the payment is successful.
NOTE: Candidate must check that there are no discrepancies in MAT application form as there is no provision of correcting the discrepancies and discrepancies will lead to rejection of application form.
How to apply for MAT 2021?
MAT 2021 application form is available on the official website of AIMA. Here is the step by step process to fill MAT 2021 application form:
Step 1: MAT Online Registration
- Open the official website of AIMA MAT.
- Candidate will be directed to the following page.
- Enter details such as Name, Phone Number, Email ID, Date of Birth and set a password
- Confirm details and click on submit button
- An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number
- Verify phone number using the OTP and login complete the MAT online registration
Step 2: Fill MAT 2021 Application Form
- Select mode of test i.e. CBT or PBT or IBT mode
- Select test city (if applicable)
- Enter personal details, email ID and residential address
Step 3: Selection of MAT 2021 Test Centers
- Candidates can choose maximum 4 cities as their MAT Exam Centers location.
- Candidates must select your nearest cities as their preferred choice of test centre.
- The test centre allotted will be mentioned in the candidates MAT 2021 Admit Card
- For MAT IBT mode select 'Test City' from the drop down as candidates can take the test from home.
Step 4: Upload Photos and Signature
|Photograph||Between 50 and 100 KB||Scanned copy of colour photograph (not more than six months old) in JPEG/JPG format only|
|Signature||Between 10 and 25 KB||Scanned copy of signature in black or blue-ink pen only and in JPEG/JPG format only|
Step 5: Payment of MAT Application Fees
|Test Mode/Modes||MAT Application Fee (in Rs)|
|Single paper (either PBT or CBT)||1,650|
|Both PBT & CBT||2,750|
How to Recover Password for MAT login?
Candidate can recover their MAT password by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website and go to MAT login window.
- Click on “forget password”
- Provide e-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, etc. required to identify your application details
- A link will be sent to the registered email address, click on the link to recover your password for MAT 2021
MAT 2021 IBT Exam
MAT IBT Key Requirements
Following are the requirements that candidate needs to fulfill to sit for MAT IBT:
- The candidate must be clearly virtually visible.
- During the test, candidates must ensure that no other person enters the room.
- Candidate must not use mobile phone or any gadgets
- A Laptop or Desktop with Webcam is Mandatory to appear in test
- A stable internet connection with minimum upload Speed => 512 kbps is required, so that the candidate faces no technical difficulties
- The candidate should have 65MB permanent free space on the default hard drive.
How to apply for IBT 2021?
- Visit the official website mat.aima.in
- Generate your login credentials by providing some basic details.
- Login with the help of your credentials.
- Select exam mode to appear as IBT
- Upload scanned photograph and signature image
- Fill personal and academic details
- Complete the registration process by paying application fee of INR 1650
- Reconfirm the details and click on the Save option to submit the form.
MAT 2021 Registration FAQs
Ques: What are the last dates for MAT 2021 Registration?
Ans: Candidates can apply for MAT PBT mode till May 24 and for MAT CBT mode till June 7, 2021. MAT IBT mode registration will continue till June 2, 4, & 6 for the exam scheduled on June 6, 8, & 10 respectively.
Ques: What will be the application fees for MAT Registration as I am planning to apply for two modes of paper?
Ans: The application fees will be:
|One MAT Exam||IBT, or PBT, or CBT||1650/-|
|Two MAT Exams||For Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT), or PBT+IBT, or CBT+IBT, or PBT+CBT||2750/-|
Ques: I have filled in some wrong details. How can I correct the errors in my MAT Application Form?
Ans: Candidate must check that there are no discrepancies in MAT application form as there is no provision of correcting the discrepancies and discrepancies will lead to rejection of application form.
Ques: Is there a difference between CBT, PBT, and IBT modes of MAT 2021?
Ans: The only major difference between CBT, PBT, and IBT is that CBT is a computer based test and PBT is paper based test whereas IMT is Internet based test which can be taken from home or any other place.
Ques. Can I appear in more than one IBT MAT 2021?
Ans: Yes, a candidate can appear for two IBT MAT 2021 exams by paying an additional fee.
Ques. What is the benefit of applying for two MAT IBT exams?
Ans. Applying for two MAT IBT exams is beneficial as the candidate can improve their MAT score and can get admission in a better college. If a candidate applies for two MAT exams then his/her scores will be sent to 7 colleges free of cost, but if the candidate applies for only 1 MAT exam then their score will be sent to only 5 colleges.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.