NEET MBBS in AIIMS: Aspirants planning to take admission in AIIMS will have to appear for NEET 2022. Earlier, AIIMS Delhi conducts the separate exam to offer admission in the particiapting insitutes but now the exam has been releaced by NEET.
- NTA will release NEET 2022 Application Form tentatively in the month of July and in order to become eligible for admission in AIIMS candidates will have to qualify NEET 2022.
- As per NEET Eligibility, candidates who have completed 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology subjects can apply for the admission MBBS program in AIIMS Institute.
- Also, NEET will be applicable for admission in JIPMER. After qualifying NEET 2022, you can take part in the counselling process to get admission in AIIMS institute under 15% AIQ seats.
NEET 2022 Application Form Dates
|NEET 2022 Application Form Start Date||4th week of July 2022|
|Last date of NEET 2022 Registration||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date of Application Form Correction Window||4th week of AUgust 2022|
|NEET 2022 Admit Card||3 days before the exam date|
|NEET 2022 Exam Date||2nd week of September 2022|
|NEET 2022 Result date||October 2022|
|Commencement of NEET Counselling||November 2022|
NEET 2022 AIIMS Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for NEET 2022, candidates must fulfill the required eligibility criteria which is prescribed by the National Test Agency. Read the minimum eligibility criteria given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects. Biology/Biotechnology as additional subjects will be considered in both Class 11 and 12 from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: For General Candidates- 50%, For OBC,SC and ST candidates- 40%, For PwD candidates- 45% (Minimum aggregate marks only for PCB subjects)
- Age Limit: A candidate must be of 17 years in age (minimum age) as on December 31, 2022. Whereas, the upper age limit for NEET has been removed by NTA that means candidates above 25 years of age are permitted to appear for medical entrance exam but their candidature is subject to the outcome of pending petitions before the supreme court.
- Nationality: Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs and Foreign Nationals
Check Detailed NEET Eligibility for AIIMS and JIPMER
Documents required for AIIMS Admission through NEET
|10th class marksheet||12th class marksheet|
|Scanned copy of candidate’s passport size photograph||Scanned copy of candidate’s signature|
|Scanned copy of candidate’s left-hand thumb impression||Scanned copy of candidate’s postcard size photograph|
|A valid ID proof||-|
Indian Nationals of all states- Aadhar Number, Class 12th Roll Number, Ration Card number, Election Card, Passport Number, Bank Account Passbook with photograph or number of any other photo identity card issued by Government.
NRIs- Aadhar Number (last 4 digits), Passport number
Foreign Nationals/OCI/PIO- Passpost Number
How to apply for AIIMS MBBS through NEET?
Candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to apply for AIIMS MBBS through NEET-
Step 1: The first step is to register yourself by filling details like name, category, date of birth, nationality, gender, contact number, email id, etc. Then click on the ‘preview and next’ button.
Step 2: Now candidates have to create a password and choose a security question and give them an appropriate answer for it. Also, enter the OTP sent to you at the registered Mobile number.
Step 3: Note the application number that appears on the screen. As it will be required in the upcoming stages of admissions.
Step 4: In this step, candidates have to use the application number and password to login and access the NEET application form.
Step 5: Now the candidates have to fill the following details and complete the application form:
- Basic Details: Name of the candidate, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Eligibility, PwD status, Category, ID type and its number.
- Exam Details: Candidates have to choose 3 preferences of the exam centers and medium/language of the question paper.
- Communication Details: Fill mobile number and complete address of the candidate.
- Academic Details: Provide class 10 and 12 details, year of passing, percentage/marks, qualifying exam code, School Education Board
- Other Details: Fill other details like, Aadhar card details, Passport details, Ration card number, Bank Account details.
Stap 6: Next step is to upload scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specification and size. Check Guidelines for uploading Photograph and Signature
|Passport size photograph||10 – 200kb||JPG|
|Signature||4 – 30kb||JPG|
|Postcard size photograph||10 – 200kb||JPG|
|Class X Passing Certificate||50 – 300kb|
|Left-hand thumb impression||10 – 200kb||JPG|
Step 7: After completion of step 6, a candidate has to complete the application procedure by paying the application fee using the available modes.
Step 8: Atlast take out the printout of NEET Application form and Confirmation page. Confirmation page is generated when the fee payment is received by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Mobile Apps and Online Resources for Preparing NEET
- SC Makes NEET Mandatory For All Institutions Including Private Minority Colleges
NEET Application Fee 2022 for AIIMS
Candidates have to pay the application fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/ E-Wallet/UPI App. In addition to the application fee, service/processing charges will also be paid by the candidate along with Service Tax for online fee payment. Candidates must note that after the submission of application fee, the form cannot be withdrawn. Any claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
|Category||NEET Application fee|
|General Category||INR 1500|
|OBC/EWS Category||INR 1400|
|SC/ST/PwD and transgender||IN4 800|
|For candidates outside India||INR 7500|
Check NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
NEET Admit Card 2022 for AIIMS MBBS
Now the admissions into AIIMS MBBS will be done through NEET-UG. So, AIIMS will not release admit cards for the entrance examination.
- Aspirants are required to fill NEET Application Form and download the admit card of NEET 2022 as per schedule from its official website.
- Therefore, candidates must note that NEET Admit Card will be released in online mode only.
- Without NEET 2022 Admit Card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- No separate admit card will be released for AIIMS college.
- NEET Admit Card will be released 3 days before the exam day and all the important information regarding the exam center, venue, etc. will be mentioned in your admit card.
AIIMS MBBS Seat Matrix
As per the previous year trends, the seats that are reserved for various categories in AIIMS, New Delhi that are tabulated below:
Admission to AIIMS/JIPMER/Deemed Universities
Admission to AIIMS/JIPMER/Deemed Universities, BHU, AMU will be conducted by DGHS/MoA/AACCC and reservation policy will be as per rules and regulations of the concerned Universities.
Further, the common counselling for admission to MBBS courses in the concerned INIs will be conducted by the DGHS as per scheduled time specified in the MCI’s regulations.
All the seats offered in Deemed/Central Universities, ESIC College and AFMCE Institutes are also filled through All India counselling conducted by DGHS and the same NEET Reservation Criteria will be applicable.
As per Reservation policy of the government, 10% of the seats are reserved for General Economically Weaker section (GEN-EWS), 15% of the seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (ST), 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST) and 27% for Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL).
If the seats are filled by the State Medical Colleges/Universities/Private Medical Colleges/Institutions other than 15%, then All India Quota, the reservation policy of the concerned State Government may apply.
For AIIMS, PwD reservation on Horizontal & category basis will be followed in accordance with the Rights of PwD Act 2016. Read NEET Scholarship
NEET 2022 Test Centers
|Faridabad||Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
Read Here Complete list of NEET 2022 Exam Centres
AIIMS MBBS Participating Institutes
There are 15 participating institutes that accept AIIMS scores for getting admission into MBBS Programme. Candidates can check the list of institutes given below:
|AIIMS New Delhi||AIIMS Nagpur||AIIMS Raebareli|
|AIIMS Kalyani||AIIMS Bhopal||AIIMS Raipur|
|AIIMS Mangalagiri (Guntur)||AIIMS Gorakhpur||AIIMS Deogarh|
|AIIMS Bathinda||AIIMS Patna||AIIMS Rishikesh|
|AIIMS Jodhpur||AIIMS Bhubaneshwar||AIIMS Telangana|
- NEET Rank List, Topper List, and Marks vs Rank Analysis
- Top Medical Colleges Accepting NEET Rank from 1,00,000 - 5,00,000
NEET AIIMS MBBS 2022 Registration FAQs
Ques: What is the eligibility criteria for AIIMS MBBS admission based on NEET 2022?
Ans: Candidates must have passed/qualified class 12th from any recognized board in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as an additional subject.
Ques: How can I apply for AIIMS MBBS based on NEET 2022?
Ans: In order to apply for admission in AIIMS MBBS, Candidates have to apply for NEET Application form and appear for the entrance examination. As the admission in AIIMS and JIPMER will be now through NEET entrance exam only.
Ques: What is the official website of AIIMS New Delhi for AIIMS MBBS 2022 Examination?
Ans. The Official website of AIIMS New Delhi is www.aiimsexams.org for admission in AIIMS MBBS. But candidates will have to take NEET 2022 to get admission to the institute as the AIIMS MBBS examination has been replaced by NEET.
Ques: In which mode I can download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card?
Ans: Only the successfully registered candidates will be able to download NEET 2022 in an online mode.
Ques: How can get admission in AIIMS after qualifying NEET 2022?
Ans. After qualifying NEET 2022 candidates will have to apply for NEET 2022 counselling. To get admission in AIIMS institute you have to apply and appear for 15% AIQ seats counselling i.e. All India Level Counselling conducted by MCI.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.