NMAT Admit Card 2021 will be made available for download by GMAC within 24 hours of filling NMAT Application form. Applicants can download their NMAT 2021 admit card by logging in with their registered email id and password on the official website, mba.com/nmat. Once the applicants have successfully registered for NMAT by GMAC examination and scheduled their test, they will receive a confirmation of application fee payment and a link to download NMAT Admit Card on their registered email id. Check NMAT 2021 Scheduling Process
It is mandatory for candidates to bring a copy of NMAT 2021 Admit card along with other required documents like a valid photo ID document, and a printout of the confirmation mail. NMAT Admit Card will contain all the important details including the candidate’s name, application number, the allotted exam center, and reporting time. Check NMAT Exam Centers.
NMAT 2021 Admit Card Highlights
|Mode of NMAT 2021 Admit Card Download||online|
|NAT Admit Card Issuing body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Duration of the exam||2 hours|
|NMAT Official Website||nmat.org|
|Contacting Number in case of an issue||7863008300 or email@example.com|
|Documents needed||Govt issued ID document|
|Details mentioned on NMAT Admit Card||Candidate details, registration number, exam center name, exam time, exam center address|
How To Download NMAT Admit Card 2021?
For downloading the admit card for NMAT 2021, Applicants must follow the following steps in order to successfully obtain their NMAT Admit Card:
- Visit the official website for NMAT.
- Click on ‘Download NMAT by GMAC Admit Card’.
- Enter your login credentials as required.
- If the dashboard shows ‘payment successful’, the applicants can then proceed to download their admit cards.
- Once the admit card is downloaded, applicants must check for any discrepancies. If found any, should immediately contact the conducting authority.
Common Problems Faced While Downloading NMAT Admit Card
|Problems Encountered||What To Do|
|Server Not Responding||This problem usually occurs when there is too much traffic on the website. In such circumstances, it is best to wait and try downloading the admit card after an hour or so.|
|Slow Internet Connectivity||If your internet speed is too low, then it might be possible that downloading NMAT admit card may either take a lot of time or not download. Make sure your internet is working fine before downloading your admit card.|
|Forgot NMAT login details||It is very likely that candidates may forget their applicant login credentials. Firstly, candidates must make a copy of these details immediately after completing their registration to avoid such a problem. However, in case one forgets the details, one can contact the NMAT exam conduction authorities for getting their details.|
Details Mentioned On NMAT 2021 Admit Card
Details on the NMAT Admit Card Admit cards serve as the identity proof of the applicants in the examination hall. Hence applicants must be careful while filling out the following information-
|Name of the applicant||Date of the examination|
|Name of the applicant’s parent name||Time of the Examination|
|Registration number||Examination Venue|
|Date of Birth||Important Instructions|
|Gender||Reattempt details (if any)|
|Applicant’s Signature||Reporting Time|
Discrepancy in NMAT 2021 Admit Card
In case of any discrepancies, the applicants must contact the conducting authorities before the date of examination Discrepancy in NMAT by GMAC Admit card In case of any discrepancy in the issued admit card, the applicant must immediately contact the conducting body. Contact information is as given below:
- Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline support: +91-7863008300 (Mon to Fri 09:00 to 18:00 IST)
How to Retrieve NMAT 2021 Login Password?
Candidates need their NMAT login details to download their NMAT Admit Card 2021 after completing the registration process. Given below are the steps to retrieve login password for downloading NMAT admit card:
- Visit the official website for NMAT 2021
- Press the ‘Sign in’ tab and enter your registered email id.
- Then, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Follow the instructions given on the link sent on the id and create a new strong password for NMAT 2021 login.
- Then use the new password to download the admit card for NMAT by GMAC 2021.
NMAT Online Proctored Exam (IBT Mode): Guidelines & System Requirements
As NMAT exam is conducted in both IBT mode and CBT mode, candidates must be aware of the specific rules and guidelines for each mode of the examination. Mentioned below are the rules that need to be followed for taking NMAT online proctored exam:
- Candidates must check their network and computer system readiness by using the Examity NMAT System Check.
- Candidates must ensure that they are alone in the room and that there is nothing on their desk or table.
- Use of dual monitors, phones, headphones, calculators, and other electronic items is not permitted during the exam.
- A continuous power supply is essential to take the exam. Candidates must make sure that their laptop/ PC is either fully charged or connected to a power source throughout the exam.
- Leaving the seat is not permitted and the webcam, microphone, and speakers should be on at all times when the exam is being conducted.
- The candidate’s face should be clearly visible, hence he/ she must sit in a well-lit room.
- Ensure that all the applications running in the background should be closed and the pop-up blockers should be switched off.
- Candidates need to allow the proctor to have a 360° view of the room in which they take the exam.
- Only A4 blank sheets and pencils are allowed to be used during the exam and the same need to be shown for verification before and after the exam.
System & Network Requirements for NMAT Online Proctored Exam
|Operating System|| |
Minimum 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
|Recommended Browser||Chrome 30+|
|Internet Speed|| |
|Webcam, Speakers, and Microphone||In-built or USB plug-in|
NMAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
NMAT Admit Card will also contain certain important instructions to be adhered to on the exam day. Especially considering the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, candidates need to be extra cautious while at the exam center. Here are some of the most important NMAT exam day guidelines:
- Candidate must not damage their NMAT Admit Card as any kind of alteration and mutilation will make the admit card invalid and hence lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Do not carry the items in the prohibited list like mobile phones, cameras, Bluetooth devices, digital watches, or any other papers/ documents except the admit card to NMAT exam center.
- Carry at least 2 photocopies of NMAT Admit Card to the examination hall along with valid ID proof.
- All candidates are advised to reach the exam center strictly as per the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Following COVID-19 guidelines will be mandatory on the exam day:
- Carrying a hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Wearing a mask during the exam
- Cooperating with the invigilators during the entire course of verification.
- Carrying a personal water bottle, if needed.
- Maintaining social distancing during entry and exit.
Documents Required on NMAT Exam Day
Along with the issued NMAT by GMAC admit card, the applicants must also bring the following documents-
- Print out of the confirmation mail sent to the applicant registered email id
- NMAT by GMAC Admit Card
- A photo and a signature ID (No photocopies are allowed. Only the original document will be acceptable) Candidates can show one of the following as the photo and signature ID-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card issued by the Govt of India
- Passport issued by the Govt of India
In case the applicant is appearing from international Centres, the must carry the following documents to the examination centers-
- Print out of the confirmation mail sent to the applicant registered email id
- NMAT by GMAC Admit Card
- Original valid passport which has not expired yet and its photocopy.
Items Prohibited at NMAT Test Centers
Candidates must note that they must not carry the below-mentioned materials to the test center as these are strictly prohibited inside NMAT exam hall.
|Mobile phones and other devices like Bluetooth devices, headphones, etc.|
|Any pre-written texts||Camera|
|Paper/Stationery items||Eatables of any kind|
NMAT 2021 Exam Centres
Applicants are given a choice to select their preferred exam centers at the time of registration. NMAT by GMAC has about 58 exam Centres throughout India and 4 international exam centers, a list of which is given below:
|NMAT INDIAN EXAM CENTERS||NMAT INTERNATIONAL EXAM CENTERS|
|Allahabad||Rajkot||Durgapur||Coimbatore||Indore||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
NMAT Admit Card FAQs
Ques: If there is any discrepancy regarding admit card what can we do?
Ans: If you are having any discrepancy regarding admit card you can contact the exam authority at 7863008300 or email@example.com
Ques: What are the details written on the admit card?
Ans: Candidate’s name, application number, test center, test date & time, course, category
Ques: What are the photo ID proofs which a student must carry to the examination along with the NMAT Admit Card?
Ans: Candidates need to carry one original ID proof and print out of the confirmation mail which is sent to the candidate to their respective email-Id along with the admit card.
Ques. When can I expect NMAT Admit Card 2021 to be released?
Ans. After the completion of the application process, NMAT Admit Card 2021 will be released within 24 hours on the official website.
Ques. Can I download NMAT Admit Card on the day of the exam?
Ans. Yes, you can download NMAT Admit Card 2021 on the day of the exam. But to avoid any technical difficulties or problems, you should download it at least two to three days prior to the exam.
Ques. Will I get the hard copy of NMAT Admit Card 2021 via post?
Ans. No, no hard copy of NMAT Admit Card 2021 will be issued by the concerned exam conducting authority. All the candidates must download their admit cards only via online mode.
Ques. Can I present the soft copy of the Admit Card on the day of NMAT 2021 exam at the exam hall?
Ans. No, a soft copy of the admit card will not be accepted under any circumstances on the exam day. Candidates must present only the printout of the downloaded NMAT Admit Card.
Ques. Do I need to put my signature on the downloaded NMAT Admit Card?
Ans. No, you do not need to put any signature on NMAT 2021 Admit Card. You will be asked to do the same in the presence of the invigilator at the exam hall.
Ques. Is it mandatory to bring the admit card for GD and PI rounds?
Ans. Yes, all the candidates will have to mandatorily bring the downloaded NMAT Admit Card on the day of GD and PI as it is a prerequisite for NMAT selection process.
Ques. Is NMAT Admit Card necessary for slot booking?
Ans. Yes, NMAT Admit Card 2021 is necessary for the slot booking process. It is one of the most important documents for booking the exam slot.
Ques. Will I get any prior notification on my registered mail ID regarding the issuance of NMAT 2021 Admit Card?
Ans. No, no mail will be sent to any candidate regarding the release of NMAT Admit Card 2021. The notification will be only declared through the official website.
Ques. Do I need to affix any photograph on the Admit Card before appearing for NMAT 2021 exam?
Ans. No, you do not need to affix any photograph on NMAT Admit Card 2021 for the exam. You can carry your recent passport size photograph along with the admit card and an ID on the day of the exam.
Ques. Who will be responsible for issuing the Admit Card for NMAT 2021?
Ans. NMAT Admit Card 2021 will be issued by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) in the prescribed format and as per the rules set by the authorities.
Ques: Do I need to preserve my admit card?
Ans: Yes, you need to preserve your admit card as you have to take it on exam day and also at the time of counselling.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.