Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]
Field of Study:
The Full-Time Master of Business Administration program is offered at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. From home in Hong Kong, a gateway from Asia to the world, impart a dynamic harmony of Chinese perspectives and global practices.
- Longest Established Asia MBA Program
- Strong Regional and Global Connections
- leading role in business education is well represented by partnership programs in the region and over 1,000 alumni working in China. Each year 80-85% of graduates are placed in Asia.
- Truly Diverse Class Profile
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- A recognized bachelor’s degree with honors (not lower than second class lower division or B grade) or equivalent professional qualification;
Indian Students Eligibility:
- Applicants must have passed graduation from a recognised institution with 70%
- Three years of full-time post-qualification work experience
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test to get admission to this program.
|Program||Delivery Type||Duration||Tution Fees|
|M.B.A||full time||1 year||$52474|