Griffith College is Ireland’s largest independent third level institution which came into existence in 1974. This deemed college offers students with a wide range of programs including postgraduate and undergraduate degree programs. This college also offers numerous professional, short term and corporate training educational solutions. The student body at the college has over 7,000 students representing over 100 countries from around the world.
|Type of the College||Independent College|
|Year of Establishment||1974|
|Number of Campuses||3|
|Cost of Attendance||Different for different courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of Intake||Semester Wise|
|Mode of Program||Full time and Distance Learning|
Griffith College Programs, Campus and Accommodation
The Griffith College offers students with a wide range of courses including Certificate, Short term, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. These programs are available in a full-time, part-time, online, and blended format.
The Griffith College comprises a beautiful campus which is located in the Dublin City Centre, Ireland. The campus of this college is equipped with various facilities such as libraries, laboratories, stationery shops, banks, book stores, medical centers etc. There are two more campuses located in Cork and Limerick.
International students can aopt for on-campus housing available with Griffith Halls of Residence. En-suite, shared as well as private rooms are available for residence. Students can also opt for host family accommodation, where a host family is inspected carefully and chosen for the students.
Griffith College Application Process
- Application: International applicants can apply online through college website.
- Application Deadline: February 1. Late applications are accepted till May 1.
- General Requirements: Official course completion certificate, mark sheets, academic transcripts, English language scores, motivation and curriculum vitae, two reference letters, statement of purpose etc.
- Additional Requirements: Copy of Passport, Birth Certificate, Insurance Documentation, valid student visa.
- English Proficiency Test: Candidates, whose first language is not English, are required to provide proof of their language ability to the college. The Griffith College usually accepts the following certificates: TOEFL Test and IELTS. However, there are no specific minimum scores mentioned.
Griffith College Dublin Cost of Attendance
Along with the tuition fee, cost of attendance includes accommodation cost, books & material, etc.
The estimated tuition fee for studying in the Griffith College, USA for International Students is provided in the table given below:
The average living expenses per month for accommodation in the Griffith College, USA roughly ranges between €1000 and €2000. However, this cost doesn’t include the cost of insurance, books and study material and daily expenses.
Cost of Living
The average living expenses per semester for studying in the Broward College, USA is provided in the table given below:
|Type of Expense||Cost (USD)|
|Medical Insurance Fee||€300|
|Books and Supplies||€500|
|Personal Living Expenses||€1200|
There are two types of financial aids available to international students. These are Academic Merit Scholarship and Griffith College Dublin Bursary. The former is awarded to the students with excellent academic skills at the time of admissions. However, the former is awarded to each student who is offered a place in any program with the college.