Established in 1974, Griffith College, Ireland offers internationally recognised undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in various diverse fields such as accountancy, business, computing, design, law, media, music and drama. Along with this, a wide range of professional, short-term and training educational solutions is also offered to domestic as well as international students .
- Students can apply for undergraduate programs through CAO or online via the college’s official website.
- The closing date for CAO applications is February 1, with late admission applications being accepted until May 1.
- International students must submit the scores of IELTS/ TOEFL tests to prove their English Proficiency.
- Students can also fill a 'Change of Mind' form, in case they need to choose a different option later on.
|Application Deadlines||February 1|
|English Proficiency Tests||IELTS/ TOEFL|
|Portfolio||Required for some programs|
|Work Experience||Required for some programs|
|Financial aid||Scholarships, funds, bursaries|
Griffith College Application Deadlines
At Griffith College, students can apply for undergraduate programs through the Central Applications Office (CAO) or directly online to the official website. Here's a table showing deadlines for undergraduate programs-
|Start of the Application Process||January 1|
|End of the Application Process||February 1|
|Late Applications||May 1|
Griffith College International Admissions
International students can directly apply for undergraduate, postgraduate, English Language, Study Abroad and Gap year programs through the official website of Griffith College.
Apply Online:- Click Here to Apply
- A completed Online Application Form
- Official t transcripts of all the educational institutions previously attended
- English language proficiency certificates (e.g. IELTS/TOEFL) if applicable
- A copy of the picture page of a valid passport
- Statement of Purpose (One page)
- Two letters of recommendation, one being an academic reference from a former lecturer
International students holding a Non-EU passport must have a valid student visa to study in Ireland. The documents required for a successful visa application are:-
- Visa application form
- Student visa declaration form
- Education documents from high school and universities previously attended
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Evidence of finances – (€7000 per year for living expenses)
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- Proof of enrolment on the stated course
- Evidence of previous immigration and travel history
- Evidence of past work experience
Griffith College Undergraduate Admission
Students who wish to apply for any of the Undergraduate programs in Business, IT, Media etc.should note the following-
|Undergraduate Programmes Level 8 Honours Degree||Min. of 2 Grade C A levels & 4 subjects from either A levels(Grades A-E) or GCSE (Grades A, B or C).|
|Undergraduate Programmes Level 7 Degree||Min. of 1 Grade E A Level & 4 subjects from either A levels (Grades A-E) or GCSE (Grades A, B or C).|
|Undergraduate Programmes Level 6 Higher Certificate||Min. of 1 Grade E A Level & 4 subjects from either A levels (Grades A-E) or GCSE (Grades A, B or C).|
Griffith College Graduate Admission
Graduate courses applicants must apply through the Direct Online Application form available on the official website of the college. The general requirements for the programmes are as follows-
Apply Online:- Click Here to Apply
The table below highlights a few of the graduate courses offered at Griffith College-
|MSc in Accounting & Financial Management||An accredited honours degree in the field of accounting and finance; IELTS: 6.5/ TOEFL: 575 PBT|
|MBA in International Business||Primary honours degree in a business related discipline; Three years of managerial experience; Interview; IELTS: 6.5|
|MA in Journalism & Public Relations||A primary degree (2.2) in any discipline; Interview|
|MA in TV & Radio Journalism||A primary degree (2.2); Interview|
International students aiming to apply at Griffith College, must be wary of the type of visa they are applying for- whether for short term or long term courses. They should also check the eligibility criteria for the undergraduate or postgraduate programme they are applying for, in case there are additional admission requirements.