Master of Science [M.Sc] (Management - Aviation Leadership)
Offered By: Dublin City University Business School
- This course is a specialist postgraduate programme designed to provide participants with aviation knowledge in all key aviation sectors combined with an education in strategic management.
- The teaching faculty possess academic expertise and a wealth of industry experience, with many having backgrounds across all branches of the industry that includes airlines, airports, ATC and regulatory offices.
|winter||Jul 17, 2020|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students need a Bachelor’s degree from a good University with a minimum of a GPA of 4 out of 5.
- Semester transcripts and grading system
- English language certificate
- Personal statement
- 2 references
No Comments To Show