Master of Science [M.Sc] (International Accounting and Business)
Offered By: Dublin City University Business School
- This programme is the leading graduate programme of its kind in Ireland, an innovative partnership of accounting and business which is informed and shaped by the needs of the professionals of tomorrow.
- The programme is designed for graduates to combine study for a Master’s degree while gaining business knowledge and skills, and exemptions from professional accounting examinations at the same time.
- This programme encourages critical thinking, teamwork and communication, analytical and managerial competence, and develops a diverse range of professional attributes which equip graduates to excel and to adopt leadership positions in their professional lives.
|winter||Jul 17, 2020|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students need a Bachelor’s degree from a good University with a minimum of a GPA of 4 out of 5.
- Semester transcripts and grading system
- English language certificate
- Personal statement
- 2 references
No Comments To Show