- Courses are structured to provide a broad understanding of theories with real world issues beyond boundaries of text book theories.
- Through a combination of lectures, case studies, written assignments, group project, presentations and class discussions, each student is equipped with the necessary knowledge and experience to understand, analyse and evaluate issues for better solutions.
|Term 1||May 20, 2019|
|Term 2||Oct 20, 2019|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- A bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or its equivalent from a recognised university;
Indian Students Eligibility:
- Applicants must have passed graduation from a recognised institution with CGPA of 3.0
- A minimum of three (3) years full-time working experience after completing first degree
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test to get admission to this program.