Nyonrede Business Universitet is a single private University in the Netherlands. It is situated in two iconic locations: Amsterdam and Breukelen. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree to the students. It is the only business school in the Netherlands offering Executive education.
Nyenrode Business Universitet is ranked #38 in the Financial Times European Business School Rankings 2019. The university is fully accredited by Equis/EFMD, the leading accreditation body for business schools. S.P. Jain Mumbai is a key academic partner of this University.
|Type of University||Private|
|Basic Tuition Fees, Bachelor||€19,950 per year|
|Basic Tuition Fees, Masters||€29,250 per year|
|Test Scores Accepted||GMAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL|
Nyenrode Business Universitet Programs, Campus and Residential Facilities
- Nyenrode offers 2 UG and 13 PG including executive MBA and full-time MBA. It offers specialization in accounting, business administration, law, and management.
- The University has two campuses located in Amsterdam and Breukelen.
- On-campus residential facilities are provided by the university. The student campus has five buildings and has 295 rooms in total both furnished and unfurnished.
Nyenrode Business Universitet Admission Process
- Students should have a high school diploma for a bachelors degree
- Students should have Bachelors Certificate or its equivalent to get admission for master program
- Good command in the English language. Good scores in IELTS, TOEFL
- GMAT, GRE, Nyonrede Test scores are accepted
- Eligible students are called for a personal interview
How to apply?
Application Portal: Online Application
Application Fee: N/A
Application Intake: August
Nyenrode Business Universitet Cost and Expenses
|Tuition Fee (Bachelors Full-time program)||€18,865|
|Tuition Fee (Masters Full-time program)||€29,250|
|Tuition Fee (Masters Part-time Program)||€6,395|
|Housing Fees||€320 to €1000 per month|
Nyenrode Business Universitet Financial Aid
Scholarships are one of the most important forms of financial aids offered by Nyenrode Business Universitet. Few of the scholarships available for international students are given below:
- Revolving Scholarship: This scholarship is designed by the alumni of the university in which a student can avail a maximum of €10000 per year and the amount can be paid in later of his/her career.
- Program Scholarship: This scholarship is for those students who have special motivations and backgrounds. Maximum of €10000 is available per year.
Nyenrode Business Universitet Alumni Network
The university believes that the involvement of Nyenrode alumni is very significant for its development. Apart from organizing a number of activities, the university gives all the alumni a chance to become a member of Nyenrode Alumni VCV alumni association. Some of the notable Alumni of Nyenrode Business Universitet are given below:
- Wim Kok: The Prime Minister of Netherlands
- Antony Burgmans: Former chairman Unilever
- MichielKernkamp: CEO Nestle Nordic
- Robert Poler: Former Gucci Chairman
Nyenrode Business Universiteit Placements
88% of the full-time MBA program graduates are employed within 3 months from graduation. Recent graduates of the university are employed by Uber, Phillips, Nestle, Accenture, EY, Adyen, Liberty Global, FrieslandCampina. Maximum graduates are employed through the Nyenrode network, thesis companies and referrals by alumni.
The annual Career Event organized by the Career and Personal Development Department hosts top Dutch and international companies like ABN AMRO, Achmea, Bijenkorf, Capgemini, Dell, Lidl, FrieslandCampina.