Master of Science [M.Sc] (Computer Science)
In the Master's program Computer Science, students are taught by scientists who have a reputation for world-class research on computer systems, software, networking, and online systems. As a joint degree program of UvA and VU Amsterdam, students benefit from the expertise of both research groups at both institutions and their international contacts.
The curriculum in this Master’s program mainly takes place at the VU Amsterdam, where students have the opportunity to choose from a range of specializations according to their interest:
- Big Data Engineering
- Foundations of Computing and Concurrency
- Internet and Web Technology
- Parallel Computing Systems
- Software Engineering and Green IT
|February||Feb 1, 2022|
|September||Apr 1, 2022|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized research university;
- Students should have at least 3.0-grade points.
- Submission of GMAT / GRE scores report.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Graduates of Indian central, state, or leading deemed and private universities.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum cumulative 1st division or better across all years of their studies.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, tests required to study in Netherlands, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test.
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Accommodation and Transport||$21600|