Eindhoven University of Technology is a public technical research university in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Established in 1956, the university ranks among the top 100 univeristies in the world, top 30 in Europe and top 5 in the Netherlands. It is also a member of EuroTech Universities Alliances.
|UG Application Portal||studielink.nl|
|Annual Budget||329 million Euros|
|Mode of Programs||Full-time; Online|
|Number of International Students||1,440|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||26,337 Euros|
|Contact Information||+31 (0)40 247 9111|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 15 bachelors’ and 45 masters’ programs under 9 departments.
- The most popular programs include –Chemistry; Engineering; and Computer Science.
- The university has very limited campus housing. Students are allowed to stay only for a year on campus. It, however, assists students find off campus housing on its official website.
Eindhoven University of Technology Admissions
The deadlines for student intake varies with each program.
- Transcripts till the most recent education in English, Dutch, French or German; letter of reference
- Language Proficiency Test –
- TOEFL – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge – 176
- NT2 for programs taught in Dutch
- Application fee – 100 Euros
- Additional requirements – Letter of motivation; CV; Copy of passport for proof of identity.
The applications must be submitted through the studielink.nl portal for both bachelors’ and masters’ programs.
Financial Aid and Cost of Study
The university offers financial aid in the form of scholarships, loans and study abroad programs. Students can seek scholarship options on studyinholland.nl website.
Eindhoven University of Technology International Students Fees
|Expense||Cost in Euros|
The university has an alumni population of more than 41,000 all over the world. These alumni receive benefits like facilities discounts, career counselling and access to campus resources and events.
Find A Program
Nearest Ranked Colleges
- Book Store
- Shopping Mall
- Train Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary