Radboud University is a public research university in Nijemegn, the Netherlands. Established in 1923, the university is second highest publicly funded research university in the Netherlands. Even though established as a private university, it has received fund from the government
|University Type||Private (Publicly funded)|
|UG Application Portal||studielink.nl|
|Annual Budget||482.6 million Euros|
|Mode of Programs||Full-time; Online|
|Number of International Students||2,161|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||28,288 Euros|
|Contact Information||+31 24 361 61 61|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers 37 bachelors’ and 76 masters’ programs.
- The most popular programs include –Space Science; Psychiatry and Psychology; Microbiology; Immunology; and Clinical Medicine..
- The university has no on campus housing but assists students find off campus housing on its official website.
Radboud University Admissions
The deadlines for student intake varies with each program.
- Transcripts till the most recent education in English, Dutch, French or German; letter of reference
- Language Proficiency Test –
- TOEFL – 92
- IELTS – 6.5
- Cambridge – 176; CAE A
- NT2 for programs taught in Dutch
- Application fee – 100 Euros
- Additional requirements – Letter of motivation; CV; Copy of passport for proof of identity.
The applications must be submitted through the studielink.nl portal for both bachelors’ and masters’ programs.
Financial Aid and Cost of Study
The university offers financial aid in the form of scholarships, loans and study abroad programs. Students can seek scholarship options on studyinholland.nl website.
Radboud University International Students Fees
|Expense||Cost in Euros|
The university has an alumni population 86,000 all over the world. These alumni receive benefits like facilities discounts, career counselling and access to campus resources and events.
Find A Program
Nearest Ranked Colleges
Radboud University Reviews
Most Popular Tags
1 Reviews Found
Radboud University is one of the leading academic communities in the Netherlands. They have a green campus and the infrastructure is really good. Economics course along with business economics was provided by this university and thus I went ahead with the online application to pursue my education.
For the course of Economics and business economics, I paid an amount close to €8.500. Other than the tuition fee, I paid close to €40 for library. My books and supplies got covered under €1500.
- Bus Station
- Shopping Mall
- Train Station
- Book Store
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary