Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Agriculture)
Field of Study:
- A Practicum is a requirement of this program and full details are available in the handbook.
- A summary of requirements is provided: 28 weeks in total One Dairy farm (minimum 10 weeks - maximum 14 weeks) One Sheep/beef farm (minimum 10 weeks - maximum 14 weeks)
- Any time remaining can be on a different type of farm or in an allied industry of student’s choice.It is important that students in this program have the following attributes to ensure successful completion of the Practicum: Competence in driving vehicles (previous tractor or truck driving experience is an advantage) Previous farming experience is preferred, though not essential Physical ability for working on farms without endangering yourself or others.
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Applicants must have Completed 12 years of Primary and High School Education.
Indian Student Eligibility:
- Applicants must have completed one of the following-
- Applicants must have completed 12 years of schooling and a minimum average of 75%, and 60% in English
- Applicants must have completed 12 years of schooling and a minimum average of 75%
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Forktip Women’s- Innovation Scholarship||Variable||Yes||Aug 30, 2020|
|VueVille Future Technology Scholarship||₹74360||Yes||Sep 30, 2020|
No Comments To Show