Kota University, Rajasthan has declared the schedule for its undergraduate exams and the admit cards for many of them are already available for the candidates to download.
The admit cards are available only online and no offline version will be sent to the candidates. Also, only the students who have filled up the university examination forms within the due dates along with applicable fees and fulfill the eligibility criteria set the university will be able to download his/her admit card.
Kota University (UOK) Admit Card 2020
The Kota University (UOK) Admit card 2020 is required to be able to appear in all examinations conducted by the university. Students can visit the official examination time table of Kota University to check the dates of their examinations. Students will be required to select their course, faculty and class before they can check the dates.
|Name of the Examination||Link to admit card|
|B.A Part 3 Exam 2020||Click Here|
|B.A. ADDL. Exam 2020||Click Here|
|B.Sc Part 3 Exam 2020||Click Here|
|B.Com Part 3 Exam 2020||Click Here|
|B.Com Part 3 Exam 2020||Click Here|
|M.Com (Final) A.B.S.T. Exam 2020||Click Here|
|M.Com (Final) E.A.F.M Exam 2020||Click Here|
|M.Com (Final) Bus. Admn Exam 2020||Click Here|
|M.Sc (Final) Geograpy Exam 2020||Click Here|
|M.Sc (Final) Mathematics Exam 2020||Click Here|
|D.L.L. Exam 2020||Click Here|
|MA Admit Card||Click Here|
|B.A. Part I, II & III Examination||Click here|
|B.A. Additional Examination||Click here|
|B.Sc Part I, II & III Examination||Click here|
|B.Com Part I, II & III Examination||Click here|
Read more: Kota University Result
How to download Kota University (UOK) Admit card 2020?
Follow these steps mentioned below to download the MGSU admit card.
- Visit the Kota University Official examination website.
- Click on the 'Admit Card Main Exam-2019-20' button.
- In the select course section, select the UG option.
- Select your faculty among Arts, B.Com and B.Sc.
- Select the examination in which you're appearing.
- Click on the 'proceed' button.
- Here students have two options to print their admit card.
- You can either enter the form number given to you during the form fill up or you can choose to enter your personal details.
- You’ll also need your date of birth along with the form number.
- In the personal details section, you'll need to enter your name, your mother's name and your date of birth.
- Click on the proceed button again.
- Carefully check your admit card.
- Once done, click on the print button to print your MGSU admit card.
Available details on Kota University (UOK) Admit Card 2020
The Kota University UOK admit card holds several pieces of information that should be carefully verified by the students before the due date of the examination and any issues must be immediately reported to the concerned examination authorities of the university.
- Candidate's name along with his/her father's name.
- Roll number for the particular examination.
- Name and details of the center of examination.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Personal details of the candidate.
- List of the papers of the examination and date and time of each paper.
Instructions on Kota University (UOK) Admit Card 2020
- You’ll have to carry the admit card during all exam papers.
- Students are also required to carry the IDs issued by their respective colleges with them.
- Mobile phone, any kind of electronic gadgets and papers are strictly verboten inside the examination hall.
- Non-programmable scientific calculators are allowed in some of the examinations.
- Breaking any examination regulation can attract strict actions from the authorities.
Kota University (UOK) Admit Card Significance
The Kota University admit card is the mandatory document for eligible students to appear in any of the examinations arranged by the University.
So, it goes without saying that downloading and preserving the admit card is of utmost interest to every student. Make sure the admit card doesn’t suffer any kind of damage and there’s nothing written on it.