UPSEE 2015 Application Form
The candidate has the option to submit his/her application for UPSEE-2015 examination either by On-Line or by Off-Line application form through designated Help Desks (Affiliated Institute of UPTU).
- Off-Line application form can be filled from February 25, 2015 to April 4, 2015 (both days inclusive) at designated Help Desks (Affiliated Institute of UPTU) located in various places in Uttar Pradesh
- The submission of On-Line application form through website http://www.uptu.ac.in or http://www.upseeuptu2015.in can be made from February 25, 2015 to April 4, 2015 (10.00 PM).
How to Apply for UPSEE 2015
UPSEE 2015 Apply Off-line
The OFF-LINE application form submission consists of following three simple steps.
- Filling up of OFF-Line Application Form at the Help desk
- Submission of Photograph[passport size color (3.5cm X 4.5cm)], Signature & Thumb Impression
- Payment of Examination Fee and Print your Confirmation Page
The duly signed completed "Confirmation Page" along with copy of challan (if the payment is made through bank challan) must be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post only to
The Registrar, (UPSEE-2015)
Uttar Pradesh Technical University,
I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road,
UPSEE 2015 Apply Online
The online application can be made from 10:00 a.m., February 25, 2015 till 10:00 pm of April 4, 2015 through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in or http://www.upseeuptu2015.in as per detailed procedure given in the website. Visit the website http://www.upsee.nic.in or http://www.upseeuptu2015.in and through the link "Apply Online" followed by the link, the candidate may start filling the application
The On-Line application form submission consists of following simple steps.
- Filling of particulars in Application Form as per eligibility
- Payment of Examination fee either through e-Challan or through credit /debit cards
- Uploading scanned images of the Photograph, signature and thumb Impression
- Printing of the "Confirmation Page"
- Sending the "Confirmation Page" to the University at given address Payment of Examination Fee
Required Size of photograph, signature and thumb impression
- A clear scanned image of his/her recent color passport size photograph (3.5cm X 4.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 20 KB
- A clear scanned image of his/her signature (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 10 KB
- A clear scanned image of his/her left thumb impression (3.5cm X 1.5cm) in JPEG Format with a maximum size of 10 KB
Payment of Examination Fee
A candidate can pay examination fee in one of the following manner
- Through Bank Challan
- Through Credit Card / Debit Card
UPSEE 2015 Application Form Last Date
The Candidate can apply for UPSEE 2015 before April 4, 2015.
UPSEE 2015 Registration Fees
|For Male Candidates of General/ OBC Category||Rs. 800/-|
|For SC/ST Category and All Female Candidate||Rs. 400/-|
See also similar article: