IIT JAM 2019 was conducted on February 10 (Sunday) in computer-based mode. The official answer key with question paper has been released on the official website of exam. The authority also released the responses sheet of candidates. Candidates can check their response-sheets by accessing their login accounts.
Latest Update: The result for IIT JAM 2019 has been declared at joaps.iitkgp.ac.in. Check Now
- IIT JAM is a computer-based test of 3 hours duration which included 60 questions from 3 sections
- Question paper can be almost similar and even easier than previous year. Check IIT JAM 2019 Question Paper & Answer Key
- Section C, NAT (Numerical Answer Type) is time-consuming and a bit lengthier while the remaining sections are as usual.
- MSQ (Multiple Select Question) sections have tricky questions in comparison to that of other sections. Check IIT JAM Cut off
- In case of any discrepancies in the answer key, candidates can submit complaints online.
The cut off list of IIT JAM 2019 comprises of the last rank at which aspirants have been offered admission in colleges accepting IIT JAM scores for Admission. IIT JAM AIR list will be prepared based on total marks scored by candidates in Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.
How to check IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key?
- Before releasing the final IIT JAM answer key, a draft answer key will be released.
- If candidates find any incorrect answers in the draft, they can submit challenges for the same by February 20, 2019 (tentative).
- Candidates can calculate their expected scores in the written entrance test through IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key.
- The final answer key will be released on February 20, 2019 and cannot be challenged any further.
- The answer key will be available in pdf format and can be downloaded from official website.
Steps to Download Answer Key:-
- Visit IIT JAM official website i.e. jam.iitb.ac.in/
- Click on the Downloads tab at the home page.
- Now, go to IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key link.
- Here you can download the pdf file of the answer key.
- Check the answers and calculate your expected IIT JAM scores.
How to Challenge IIT JAM 2019 Answer Key?
- In case of any discrepancies in the answer key, candidates can submit complaints online. Challenges towards the questions must be submitted through Email.
- Applicants can submit the grievances at email@example.com. In the subject section, candidates must mention “Comments on Answer Key”.
- As soon as the challenge will be received by the authority, comments will be examined and final decision will be made available for the candidates at the portal itself.
- The finally released IIT JAM 2019 answer key will have to followed by everyone.
IIT JAM 2019 Paper Analysis
- Several unexpected questions from Mathematics appeared this time in IIT JAM 2019.
- Physics questions were precarious and were in same number as the previous year.
- In Mathematics, questions from Mathematical Statistics (MS) were given priority.
- Questions from topics Biological Sciences (BL) especially involving images appeared as expected in a very good number.
Overall, the question paper covered broad topics which gave the platform for everyone to secure good marks. Some aspirants said they did well in NAT, while others performed well in MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) and MSQ sections. So, there are chances that the average marking and maximum marks would remain just like in the previous year.
IIT JAM Answer Key 2018
IIT JAM 2018 Official Questions Papers/Answer keys –
|Biological Sciences (BL)||Question paper||Answer Key|
|Biotechnology (BT)||Question paper||Answer Key|
|Chemistry (CY)||Question paper||Answer Key|
|Geology (GG)||Question paper||Answer Key|
|Mathematics (MA)||Question paper||Answer Key|
|Mathematical Statistics (MS)||Question paper||Answer Key|
|Physics (PH)||Question paper||Answer Key|
IIT JAM 2019 Expected Cut off
- IIT JAM 2019 Cut off will be announced by IIT Kharagpur.
- Only the candidates having secured the cut off scores will be offered admissions to the participating institutes.
- Cut Off marks will be available as per various categories i.e. General, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Other Backward Class.
- After the release of cut off scores, the admissions committee will proceed with the counselling process.
Given below is the previous year cut off with which candidates can get the estimate of expected cut off for IIT JAM 2019:
|Biological Sciences (BL)||33.99||30.59||17||17||17|
|Mathematical Statistics (MS)||19.04||17.14||9.52||9.52||9.52|
IIT JAM 2017 Question Paper and Answer Key
IIT JAM 2017 was held on February 12, 2017. There were total of 7 papers in IIT JAM 2017. Candidates can check below IIT JAM 2017 Question Paper as well their answer key. It can candidates to analyse their performance and expected result.
|IIT JAM 2017 Paper||IIT JAM Question Paper 2017||IIT JAM 2017 Answer Key|
|Biological Sciences Answer Key||Download here||Download here|
|Biotechnology Answer Key||Downlaod here||Download here|
|Chemistry Answer Key||Download here||Download here|
|Geology Answer Key||Download here||Download here|
|Mathematics Answer Key||Download here||Download here|
|Mathematical Statistics Answer Key||Download here||Download here|
|Physics Answer Key||Download here||Downlaod here|