KEAM Admit Card 2019 is released online by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala on its official website, i.e. www.cee-kerala.org.It will be available in March 2019, a few days prior to the exam. Candidates need to enter their enrollment number to download KEAM Admit Card 2019. Those who fill KEAM 2019 Application Form successfully, will be issued the hall ticket.
Candidates must download their respective KEAM Admit Card 2019 from the official website of CEE, Kerala as it will neither be e- mailed nor posted. They must keep their respective admit card safe as they will not be permitted in the exam center without possession of the same. In case of any discrepancy in KEAM 2019 Admit Card, candidates must immediately report to CEE, Kerala authorities and get it rectified.
KEAM (Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical) is a state-level test conducted for students interested in Engineering and Agriculture courses in the state colleges of Kerala. It is scheduled to take place in the last week of April 2019. All important information related to KEAM Admit Card 2019 has been mentioned below in the article.
How to download KEAM Admit Card 2019?
KEAM Admit Card 2019 can be retrieved online from the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. It is expected to be available in April 2019. Only those who have successfully registered and paid their examination fees will be able to view and download their respective admit card.
It is highly recommended that students must keep their KEAM 2019 Admit Card safe and carry it along with them on the examination day as it needs to be shown to the exam center’s authority before entering the test center. All the steps to download KEAM 2019 Admit Card is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of CEE, i.e. www.cee-kerala.org
- Login by entering your username and password
- Tap on KEAM 2019 Admit Card link
- Enter student’s enrollment number
- View and download the admit card
- Take a printout of KEAM 2019 Admit Card for future endeavor
Once candidates take a print out of their admit card, they must paste a latest passport size photograph on it in the space provided on the admit card as per the stated guidelines.
Details on KEAM 2019 Admit Card
There are few personal as well as academic details present on KEAM 2019 Admit Card which are mentioned below.
- Student’s name
- Student’s address
- Registration Number
- Student’s passport sized Photograph
- KEAM 2019 Exam date
- Reporting Time at the exam Center
- Scheduled Start Time of examination
- Gates Closing Time of the exam Center
- Exam Center name and venue
Candidates need to carry few documents along with KEAM 2019 Admit Card which are required on the exam day which is mentioned at the back of their admit card. Students are suggested to read the declaration section carefully at the bottom of the admit card.
Discrepancy in KEAM 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Once students retrieve their KEAM 2019 Admit Card, they must verify all details present on it. In case, any information is found to be incorrect, they must get it corrected as soon as possible from Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), office located in Kerala.
The present address of Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala is mentioned below:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
Documents Required with KEAM 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
There are a few documents mentioned below, that examination center’s authorities would verify along with their KEAM 2019 admit card:
- A print out of KEAM 2019 Admit Card with a latest colored passport sized photograph with white background pasted on it as per the guidelines mentioned.
- A valid government ID proof is mandatory to be shown as it proves a candidate’s identity as an Indian citizen.
- In case candidates, have their name changed on the documents they have presented, they must carry a relevant proof of their identity.
Candidates can bring any one of the following documents as identity proof:
- PAN card
- Smart Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
KEAM 2019 Exam Centers
Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala is responsible for deciding all the exam centers for KEAM 2019 exam. They need to make a choice of their preferred KEAM 2019 exam center while filling in their application form. The authorities will allot the centers according to their preferences and only in emergency cases, there could be a change in the exam center allotment. Below listed are the expected KEAM 2019 Exam Centers.
It might be decided by CEE to increase the number of centers for the examination, which totally depends on the number of candidates appearing from different cities.
All updates regarding the same would be reflected on CEE’s official website. Hence, candidates can check the details on the site. The allotted exam center would be mentioned on their KEAM 2019 Admit Card as well.
KEAM 2019 Exam Day Instructions and Rules
There are various guidelines set by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala which are expected to be abided by candidates appearing for KEAM 2019 exam. In case of any violation of rules, candidates are liable for strict actions against them and their candidature might get cancelled. All the rules are mentioned below:
- After retrieving KEAM 2019 Admit Card, candidates must examine it thoroughly and in case of any discrepancy, it must be immediately reported to the exam conducting authorities and get it fixed as soon as possible.
- Admit card issued by CEE Kerala authorities is very important and must be kept safe because they shall not be permitted to appear for their examination without the same.
- Candidates are recommended to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of exam at the allotted exam center.
- In order to mark the answers in OMR sheet, candidates are allowed only to use blue ball point pen.
- Candidates must make sure that they do not carry any sort of paper except their KEAM 2019 Admit Card as it is considered as an act of discipline.
- Candidate’s signature must be affixed in the attendance sheet in the presence of invigilator.
- In case candidates notice any defect in the question booklet or answer sheet, it must be brought immediately to the invigilator’s notice and request it to replace.
- Candidates need to make their signature on the very first page of the question booklet and fill in the required details in the answer sheet, after ensuring that there are no defects.
- Candidates shall be given at least 10 minutes of time separately to read the instructions given in the answers sheet carefully.