AIMA has released the MAT 2020 Admit Cards for September PBT. Candidates can use their login ID to download their Admit Card. Get Direct Link to Download here
The September PBT Admit Card for MAT 2020 is available for download now. Candidates who have registered for the MAT PBT examination can download their Admit Cards from the AIMA-MAT official website.
Registration for the MAT 2020 PBT exam concluded on September 27. The examination is scheduled for October 3 and will take place in accordance with the standards of social distancing and COVID-19 guidelines.
The examination will be conducted from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM and 12:30 PM is the reporting time.
In the event that the examination is cancelled at any of the MAT PBT centres, the registration of those candidates will be automatically forwarded to the forthcoming MAT, scheduled for December 2020 or later.
How to Download MAT 2020 Admit Card?
Downloading the MAT 2020 Admit Card is mandatory. The MAT Admit Card of every candidate will be verified at the exam centre. In order to maintain social distance, the candidates will be required to follow specific guidelines put in place. Candidates need to follow the steps given below to download the MAT Admit Card:
- Visit the MAT 2020 Official Website @mat.aima.in
- Click on the tab for Download / View or click here.
- Select from the drop-down 'MAT Admit Card'
- Enter your registration number, birth date and email ID
- Click Submit
- The MAT Admit Card is shown on the screen and downloaded.
MAT PBT September 2020 Dates
Download of Admit Card
MAT PBT 2020
In Internet Based Test (IBT) modes, MAT 2020 tests are also carried out where candidates can take the test from home.
The IBT tests were performed on multiple days and slots throughout the month of September. After the MAT PBT exam, the results of the MAT IBT exams are expected to be announced.
COVID-19 Related Advisory
The COVID-19 guidelines advisory at the examination centre has also been released for candidates to go through and follow at the examination centre.
- Applicants must carry a printout of the MAT Admit Card together with the completed Self-Declaration (Undertaking) format to the test centre to be allowed to take the test.
- The filled-in undertaking along with MAT Admit Card will be checked at the time of entry, and body temperature (using Thermo Guns) will be checked. After scanning the bar code on the Admit Card, the exam centre staff will guide the students to the relevant rooms.
- The candidates are required to follow the physical distance standards at the MAT test centre as per the standard government advice available on the respective websites.
- If they are ill or even have symptoms such as fever, cough, cold, headache, etc., candidates are advised not to come to the test centre. They will not be allowed into the test centre if the same occurs.
- Candidate to check reporting time at the MAT test centre given in the MAT Admit Card and to reach the centre only to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distance as per reporting time.
- Once the gate of the test centre is closed, no one will be allowed to enter under any circumstances.
- In order to properly cover their nose and mouth before entering the test centre, the candidate must wear an appropriate/standard mask and keep it on until they leave the test centre.
- Applicants will only be allowed to carry certain items with them into the test centre:
- Test-related documents (MAT 2020 Admit Card, original ID card, etc. For more information, please refer to Admit Card)
- A simple Ball Point Pen (Blue/ Black) transparent
- Personal sanitizer for hands (50 ml)
- Personal Transparent Bottle of Water
- Candidates will be required to sanitise hands with hand sanitizer just before entering the gates of the test centre as well as periodically as needed during the test.