St Stephen’s College PG Admission 2020 to be conducted completely online, Registration Ongoing, Details here

Shahid Baig logo

Shahid Baig

Content Curator

Delhi University’s St Stephen’s college stated that this year, admissions to Postgraduate courses will be conducted online. The criteria for the admissions will be merit or entrance exam score of the University of Delhi.

St. Stephen’s College has ordered strictly that no individual or agency is authorized to announce, train, promote the details regarding the admission process at St Stephen’s College. 

The applicants are required to enroll themselves using the college’s online application form that also displays the Delhi University registration number.

St Stephen’s College PG Admission 2020: Highlights

Name of College 

St. Stephen’s College, Delhi

Affiliated to

Delhi University

Academic year


PG Courses Offered

MA, MSc.

Admission Date


PG Course Fees

September 24

Selection Criteria

Merit basis or DUET 2020


Bachelor’s degree in the required stream

Official Website

 St Stephen’s College sets new rules for PG Admission 2020

Due to the COVID crisis, the admission process will be completely online, and only shortlisted candidates will be considered for the intake. Aspirants can apply online by visiting the St. Stephen’s College admission portal for PG courses (  

Check: St Stephen’s College Admission 2020 Details 

St. Stephen's College is one of the most reputed colleges in Delhi as well as India. It offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. It provides M.A. and MSc. courses in the PG section with various specializations like Economics, English, History, Chemistry, and Physics among many others.

The college follows a reservation system for Christians. The general category admissions constitute around 40% whereas the rest 60% includes a reservation for Christians, SC, ST, and other backward classes.

St Stephen's College PG Admission 2020: Eligibility Criteria

Eligibility criteria required for admission in various PG courses offered by the college are as follows:

  • For MSc (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry), the candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s in Physics, Chemistry or equivalent to the above from a recognized university.
  • For MA, the candidate must have completed his Bachelor’s in English, History, Philosophy, Economics, Sanskrit, Operation Research or Mathematics.

St Stephen's College PG Admission 2020: Documents Required

Documents required as scanned copies for admission are listed below: 

  • Applicant’s coloured photograph and signature
  • Previous qualifying exams such as class 10th and 12th Board, etc.
  • Other certificates of candidate. 

St Stephen's College PG Admission 2020: Reservation

St. Stephen’s College is a Christian minority college. The reservation system is as follows:



Total seats for Christian Minority


Total seats for General category/SC/ST/OBC


Christian minorities


North India Church christians

25% (of the total Christian minorities) 

Christians of all other denominations



17% of the 50%

General category

83% of remaining 50%

St Stephen's College PG Admission 2020: How to Apply Online?

To apply for the PG course follow the steps mentioned below:

  • Visit the official website of the college:
  • Click on ‘PG Admission 2020- open’
  • Click  on ‘PG Admissions 2020-2021 - Apply Online’ link
  • Enter the details and submit credentials.
  • Make payments and download the printout of the application form. 

Also Read: