Getting a master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from one of the Indian Universities can feel like being stuck in a place forever.
- If you do not take IISc and the top IITs, no other University or college in India provides a good quality program for Master’s in Computer Science.
- NIT Surathkal is popular for its B.Tech in CSE but not for the Master’s program that the college has to offer.
- It would be advised for you to prefer IIT Guwahati any day since it has been ranked among the Top 8 IITs in the country.
- Several of the recent IITs have been created to serve the purposes of the states.
- These IITs are managed by one of the top 5 IITs in India.
- Most candidates would certainly choose IIT Guwahati over NIT Surathkal for an M.Tech program.
- Assuming you are studying M.Tech to learn, not to get a job then you should definitely prefer IIT Guwahati over NIT Surathkal.
- If you want a job, there are several more ways to do that.
- If you are skilled enough to get admission at IIT Guwahati then you can have a decent job in hand in the future.
If you want to pursue a Master’s program and learn, you would be way ahead in IIT Guwahati than in NIT Surathkal.