Without any doubt, you should get admission to Chandigarh University for MSc in Chemistry. Here are a few reasons why.
- Chandigarh University is the youngest university to get NAAC A+. The Honors Degree in Chemistry at UIS - ranked among the Top and Best BSc and MSc (Hons.) Chemistry colleges in Punjab. It gives you an advantage of the professional standards, along with the ability to tackle ethical challenges occurring in the field of modern science, and technology.
- Chandigarh University offers an Internship from Mid May to July (2 months) after the 2nd sem. As students start sitting in placement drives from the 3rd semester onwards, it's the best time to get such exposure so that they are well prepared to face the interviews.
- You can opt for internships of your related interest as CU has collaborations with many industrial or academic partners.
- Students get successfully placed for internships in forensic and non-forensic fields.
- The chemistry department also has faculty with vast Industry experience which helps students in selecting the best for them as per their future aspirations.
- Most faculties are from IITs, NITs, and GATE qualified with Ph.D. degrees and have at least 3-4 published research papers. Most of them also have postdoctoral degrees from renowned foreign universities.
Panacea Biotech, SENTISS Pharma, Swiss Garnier LIFE SCIENCES, IIT Indore, CSIR Palampur, IISER Mohali, Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) Center, CSIR, IIIM Jammu are some of the institutions offering internships.
With all these good reasons I suggest you join Chandigarh University.