Master of Science [M.Sc] (Management)
Field of Study:
- This extremely intensive, one-year full-time program prepares recent, non-business graduates for a wide range of careers in management.
- An emphasis on skills takes students beyond the theory and into the heart of real-life management challenges. Students will refine and build upon their communication, teamwork, and presentation skills through individual and group work, and develop their professional skills in decision-making, problem-solving, analysis, and critical reflection.
- During the studies, students are continuously encouraged to reflect, apply and relate new knowledge to future career ambitions.
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|fall||Oct 15, 2021||Jan 15, 2022|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BSc) with a major in a subject matter other than business administration or management. English 6/English course B.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they complete one of the following eligibility criteria:
- The minimum requirement is a 4-year Bachelor's degree or a Bachelor's degree followed by a Master's degree (4 years of study in total).
- Consideration will also be given to applicants who have attained a 3-year Bachelor's degree with honors in certain social science or humanities majors.
- Students holding only a 3-year Bachelor's degree without honors will not satisfy the entry requirements for a master's program. A Post Graduate Diploma is not considered equivalent to a Swedish kandidatexamen and does not meet the requirement.
Lund University does not require a GMAT or GRE score, but a well-balanced score may strengthen the application to this particular program.
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
VISA & Work Study
- To study in Sweden, international students have to submit their application forms to the Lund University. Once, the university admits the student, they need to pay the first part of the tuition fee.
- Students need to apply for the following visa type depending upon their duration of study in Sweden:
- Short Stay Visa
- Residence Permit in Sweden
- At the time of VISA application, students need to provide various documents:
- Passport with a 6 months validity. Should not be issued not earlier than 10 years before the time of application.
- Letter from university stating that the student has paid the first fee installment
- Proof of financial funds.Minimum fund required in bank to study in Sweden – USD 871.95
- Evidence of health insurance if stay is less than 10 months
- Previous universities/schools marksheets
- 150-word essay on – Why have applicant chosen Sweden for their education?