- Interior Design is both an art and a science, enhancing the spaces around us and making them aesthetically pleasing. If students have a keen eye for design and aesthetics and have completed their Bachelors in the field of Interior Design then this is the ideal choice if they are looking for career opportunities in the field of design.
- The goal of our Masters in Interior Design program is to prepare students for executive-level positions by developing key design competencies, decision-making tools, and critical thinking skills among students, that can be applied in any type of business enterprise.
- In this program, students will broaden their knowledge of design through real-life experiences and live design projects.
- The main programme focuses on experiential learning through collaboration with industry professionals, manufacturers, consultants, technicians, and specialists in areas such as retail, set, furniture, and exhibition design.
- The fee conversion in the Indian rupee is approx 8,00,000.
|Intake||Sep 1, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students should have graduated from a Bachelor of Interior Design program, with a minimum of 50% aggregate in CBSE grades X & XII, or the equivalent from alternative schools is required.
Required Document List
- A copy of grade X and XII results or equivalent secondary school exam results
- Proof of English language proficiency (if applicable)
- A jpeg of a recent passport photograph
- A copy of Passport
- The completed Interview Assessment form.
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Room and Board||$10800|
VISA & Work Study
Following new students visa procedure:
Step 1: Start with completing the application form for a new visa. Download the form.
Step 2: Ensure that all students' information is accurate and matches the details on their passport. Students also need to make sure that their passport is valid for at least six months.
Step 3: The Student Services Team will initiate the student's visa application after they have submitted all the completed documents and paid the required fee. The Entry Permit Visas normally take 20-25 working days. Students can also opt for the express visa services which take 10-15 working days.
- Visa fees are:
- Student outside UEA- $648 and after conversion in INR is approx 48,000.
- Students inside UEA- $1080 and after conversion in INR is approx 80,000.
- Refundable deposit- $810 and after conversion in INR is approx 60,000.
- Additional charge for express services- $405 and after conversion in INR is approx 30,000.
Step 4: Once students have their Entry Permit and arrive in the UAE, they will need to take their passport to the Student Services Team who will then apply for their medical appointment and clearance. This process is normally completed within 20 working days.
Step 5: Student's passports will then go to Immigration for the stamping of their visa, which can take another 20 working days.
Step 6: Provided that students have completed the application for an Emirates ID on the day that they complete their medical test, their Emirates ID Card will then arrive within 5-6 working days after the Visa is stamped on their Passport.
Students are allowed to work part-time (All programs with conditions) as well as full-time (Management & Engineering) in form of paid internships during studies.
Career and Placement after Course
Following career opportunities are:
- Architectural Firms.
- Interior Design Companies.
- Designing Consultancies.
- Construction Companies.
- Set Designing Companies (for Theatre, TV or Film)
- Event Management Companies.
- Exhibition Centers.