Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]
Field of Study:
- BITS Pilani Dubai offers an MBA program for a duration of 2 years.
- It is a full-time course.
- The M.B.A program endeavors to create manpower who have a scientific and engineering approach to business administration.
- The curriculum for the M.B.A. program comprises a set of about 15 to 20 named courses which are fundamental to a general management program along with elective courses related to two streams.
- The program which is offered exclusively for engineers equips them with the necessary business and management skills required to run an organization successfully.
- This program inspires students to be effective leaders, makes them prepared for global business challenges, and develops their business sensitivity with experiential learning and professional development in the classroom.
- This program explores student's limits on an international leadership expedition – and builds adaptability, team working and resilience.
- The MBA program at BITS Pilani is specifically designed for working professionals who are associated with Engineering industries in core areas in Computer, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Biotechnology, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and also Service and Trading Industries, etc.
- The fee convertible in INR is approx 6,17,830.
|September||Jun 10, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- The student must have an xII class mark sheet with the affiliated board but no specific cutoff is mentioned.
- Applicants must hold a degree such as B.E. / B.Tech./ Masters Degree in any discipline or it's equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test to get admission to this program.
Required Document List
The following required documents are:
- Official Mark Sheets: Copy of the 10th Class mark sheet.
- ELP Scores: Students have to submit their English language proficiency scores like IELTS, TOEFL, or other test scores.
- Official Transcripts: Copy of the transcript and degree of Qualifying Examination, such as B.E. / B.Tech. or it's equivalent.
- Statement of Purpose: A 250-word statement of purpose.
- Documents: Student's date of birth certificate.
- Interview: Letter of interview.
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Hostel and Meals||$8100|
Career and Placement after Course
Following career opportunities are:
- Marketing Manager.
- Sales Manager.
- HR Manager.
- Finance Advisor.
- Business Analyst.
- Investment Banker.
- Business Development Manager.
- Project Manager.