Master of Science [M.Sc] (Computer Science)
- The Master of Science in Computer Science degree is awarded for successfully completing the requirements of a program of study, which includes taught courses as well as thesis.
- The thesis is an independent investigation of specialized areas within the general field of computer science and associated disciplines.
- This program gives candidates the opportunity to deepen their knowledge in the broad field of computer science and contribute to the process of discovery and knowledge creation through the conduct of original research.
- Students for this degree are taught and supervised by experienced faculty and are expected to demonstrate initiative in their approach and innovation in their work.
|Round 2||May 2, 2021|
|Application Result||Jun 15, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students must complete a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0, or equivalent.
- Students must submit the English Language Proficiency Test Score.
- Students with insufficient prior background in the chosen Master’s program may be considered for conditional admission, but will be assigned undergraduate and/or graduate courses and/or specially tailored remedial courses as specified by the relevant program.
Required Document List
The following required documents are required:
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate (as applicable).
- Official transcript showing the grading scale.
- English language proficiency score certificate (GRE, IELTS, TOEFL or EmSAT).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Passport-style photograph on a white background.
- Valid passport
- Valid UAE national ID card (for international applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (500 to 1,000 words)
|Program||Delivery Type||Duration||Program Type||Tution Fees|
|M.Sc Electrical and Computer Engineering||full time||2 years||Thesis Based||$24300|
|M.Sc Cyber Security||full time||2 years||Thesis Based||$24300|
No Comments To Show